Author Topic: Netanyahu Tells Obama: Pressure the Palestinians Instead  (Read 503 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Netanyahu Tells Obama: Pressure the Palestinians Instead
« on: March 03, 2014, 08:42:28 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/03/03/Netanyahu-to-Obama-Palestinians-Have-Not-Done-Their-Part

by Joel B. Pollak 3 Mar 2014, 11:30 AM PDT

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stood firm against pressure from President Barack Obama in his opening remarks at their White House meeting today. According to reports from the briefing room, Netanyahu said: "Israel has been doing its part in the peace process and the Palestinians have not. I know it's contrary to common wisdom."

President Obama acknowledged that Israel has approached peace with "seriousness."

President Obama had been expected to press Israel for greater concessions in talks with the Palestinians, telling Bloomberg's Jeffrey Goldberg last week that "time is running out." Netanyahu had left for the U.S. promising to resist such pressure.

Meanwhile, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas rejected American plans to extend the deadline for talks unless Israel agreed to a freeze on all construction within West Bank settlements.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Netanyahu Tells Obama: Pressure the Palestinians Instead
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 08:53:48 pm »
Pressure the Palestinians Instead

We all know, Obama cannot pressure the brotherhood.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 11:31:54 pm »
I'm bone-weary tired of this mess.  Neither side wants "peace".

Let's stop trying... and that includes all aid (including unsecured loans).  We sure could use this dividend for our military and our Veterans. 

It's past time to let the Middle East figure this out.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 12:28:27 am »
I'm bone-weary tired of this mess.  Neither side wants "peace".

Let's stop trying... and that includes all aid (including unsecured loans).  We sure could use this dividend for our military and our Veterans. 

It's past time to let the Middle East figure this out.
Exactly. Who doesn't remember all the hullabaloo when Jimmy Carter supposedly ensured peace back in 1979? That really worked out, didn't it?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 01:09:46 am »
Exactly. Who doesn't remember all the hullabaloo when Jimmy Carter supposedly ensured peace back in 1979? That really worked out, didn't it?

I remember the quote from James Baker, SOS under Bush 41.  Israel resumed building settlements during that round of peace talks-- so infuriating Baker that he publically said to Israel: "When you're serious about peace, call us".  He then gave out the WH number--which thousands of Americans called immediately (LOL!).

It's a circus.  It's enough.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 01:23:01 am »
We all know, Obama cannot pressure the brotherhood.

That is right. Any fool knows that Islam is a cult, bent on killing every Jew on Earth.

The moronic Jew who do not understand this, have apparently never heard of the Holocaust, or are Holocaust deniers.

Good grief, the Muslims could not be more clear on their intent. If Jews are too stupid to understand that, then who can possibly save them, from themselves?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.