Author Topic: "I was given every s*** job in the world by Obama": Biden makes astonishing revelations about his relationship with Obama; "Frozen out"  (Read 652 times)

Online mountaineer

Obama': Biden makes astonishing revelations about his relationship with the President as it's claimed he was 'frozen out' by White House over gay gaffe

Vice President Joe Biden reveals he willingly took the President's more 'bothersome' tasks but in turn wanted to be included in major decisions

The deal was kept for the first term but after Biden said he was 'absolutely comfortable' with gay marriage before Obama, he was frozen out
He was allowed to attend strategy meetings and wasn't happy when Obama's team didn't refute rumors about him being replaced by Clinton
Now the relationship is beginning to thaw but he is plagued by the prospect that Obama and his advisers want Clinton in 2016 and not him

By Meghan Keneally
PUBLISHED: 10:18 EST, 27 February 2014  | UPDATED: 12:25 EST, 27 February 2014
Daily Mail UK

Vice President Joe Biden has revealed that the President assigned him ‘every s*** job in the world’ but he still wasn’t able to win Obama’s full support and began being effectively frozen out after one of his infamous gaffes.

The 71-year-old argued that he was happy to do the less glamorous tasks- like handling the at-times petty Senate fights and calming the fears of the infamously paranoid President of Afghanistan Hamid Karzai- but only at a price.

‘When the president asked me what portfolio did I want, I said, “Base it on what you want of me to help you govern…But I want to be the last guy in the room on every major decision… You’re president, I’m not, but if it’s my experience you’re lookin’ for, I want to be the last guy to make the case,”’ Biden said in a lengthy Politico profile.

He went on to admit that Obama kept up his end of the bargain for the majority of their dealings, but the article reveals that there has been a definite frost between the two men that came after Biden announced his approval of gay marriage before the President.

Two years later, the chill in their once buddy relationship is only now beginning to thaw.  ...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2569314/Biden-says-given-s-job-Obama-White-House-iced-one-Vice-Presidents-gaffes.html#ixzz2uXy9qEuP

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Link to Politico story

More from Daily Mail story:
... The two men met and Biden apologized, asserting that it was an accident- just another in Biden’s long history of gaffes- but insiders apparently felt that it may have been a calculated move to signal his loyalty to the progressives who felt they were being ignored by Obama. 

The apology was not enough and Obama’s staff reportedly turned hostile to the Vice President.

He was banned from strategic planning meetings that he had been included in during the first campaign, and nixed plans for Biden to headline private dinners with potential fundraisers. They even tried to block not one but two possible candidates when the Vice President was trying to pick a new chief of staff.

They also reigned in his public leash by dramatically limiting the number of appearances that Biden made in the months after the gay marriage slip.

Another symbolic slap in the face came immediately after they won re-election, with the President deciding to appear with Clinton, his outgoing Secretary of State and former campaign enemy, rather than Biden for his first televised interview in his second term....
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

But Biden still has his one signature value to Obama:  life insurance.  That's most likely why he wasn't kicked under the bus in favor of someone like Hillary in the 2012 election

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
but after Biden said he was 'absolutely comfortable' with gay marriage before Obama, he was frozen out

Biden opened his mouth too soon on the pro gay marriage stance. The Obama campaign was horrified to come out with this stance too early. Then after Biden's mouth leaked it Obama embraced it, as he has all along.

Biden is a bafoon. Gates said he is an idiot regarding foreign policy. The truth be told they all are. Especially Obama and Hillary.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 06:29:43 pm by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online Lando Lincoln

But Biden still has his one signature value to Obama:  life insurance.  That's most likely why he wasn't kicked under the bus in favor of someone like Hillary in the 2012 election

Interesting and sinister assertion.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The powers that install these people want buffoons. That is exactly why these people are chosen. Not because they are 'excellent', but precisely because they are not excellent or acomplished.

Look at the array of clowns now ruling us. We have Obama who is, well, he is Obama, enough said. We have Biden who appears to be at least a little retarded. We have Clinton who is the wife of a philandering, lying, impeached, ex President. And we have Kerry who's only claim to fame is he married a Ketchup queen who herself became rich only because her husband, who actually made the money, died. And we have Boehner who seems to be afraid of his own shadow.

But I agree. If Obama had picked anyone other than Biden for VP, Obama would be long gone by now. Biden is Obama's insurance.

Brilliant  scheme really. You have to give whoever came up with this wacko plan credit. It worked.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.