Author Topic: Good Shepherd closing Linden hospital, 2 clinics (Rural Cities Losing Healthcare)  (Read 704 times)

Offline ABX

• Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Oceander

I wonder what this will do to people in these cities whose only primary care provider under Obamacare was at these hospitals?

I wonder whom they'll blame, and whether they'll finally start figuring out who's wrecking their health care.

Offline happyg

I got a letter from the Cleveland Clinic asking for donations. I don't know how I got on their mailing list because Cleveland is over 3 hours from here, and I have never been there. They must be feeling a crunch, too.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
It's happening where I live, too.

A few years back, the nearest hospital (already 20 miles away) got flooded and was forced to close. They diverted all the hospital traffic to another hospital a few more miles away.

Well, now, Lake Shore Hospital is also shutting down because of massive financial problems.
The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. It may just be that I have two enemies.

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
Georgia has 4 hospitals closing - so far.
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline Relic

This was predicted by the few that read the bill... (I admit, I didn't read it).

The Obama cabal doesn't care. Rural closings affect those in flyover country. Those are not Obama voters. So, 'eff them.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf