Author Topic: FCC: No intent to muzzle press  (Read 2128 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: FCC: No intent to muzzle press
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 03:29:16 am »
When you add what Howard Stern had to say about the Democrats on the FCC Commission being Communists...it makes me want to scream WHERE ARE THE REPUBLICANS??
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Relic

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2014, 03:38:22 am »
When you add what Howard Stern had to say about the Democrats on the FCC Commission being Communists...it makes me want to scream WHERE ARE THE REPUBLICANS??

You mean the right wing of the political elite? They have no interest in stemming the power of the political class.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2014, 03:45:32 am »
You mean the right wing of the political elite? They have no interest in stemming the power of the political class.

This has nothing to do with political class.

This has to do with free market principles and honoring 3 branches of government or Totalitarian Communism.

I can't believe I even had to type that f**king sentence....speaking about the USA in which I grew up.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Relic

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2014, 04:12:01 pm »
This has nothing to do with political class.

This has to do with free market principles and honoring 3 branches of government or Totalitarian Communism.

I can't believe I even had to type that f**king sentence....speaking about the USA in which I grew up.

It has everything to do with political class. If the right wing of the political elite disagreed, they'd be screaming.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2014, 05:26:03 pm »
It has everything to do with political class. If the right wing of the political elite disagreed, they'd be screaming.

Naw....seems they glean their POVs (and hopefully their spines) after a couple of days sticking fingers in the air...reading columns, listening to Rush, etc..

And yeah...don't laugh, Rush has tens of millions of loyal listeners daily.   Even the MSM hangs on his every word.

The backlash is coming....in fact, they've already nixed the idea....for now.   :patriot:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 05:28:09 pm by DCPatriot »