Author Topic: BOEHNER EXITS PRESS CONFERENCE SINGING 'ZIP-A-DEE-DOO-DAH' [not a joke]  (Read 1495 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

on BREITBART TV 11 Feb 2014, 1:28 PM PDT

After House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) announced Tuesday that the vote on an increase of the debt ceiling would have no strings attached he exited by signing "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah" from the Disney 1946 movie "Song of the South"...

(video at link)

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/02/11/Boehner-Exits-Press-Conference-Singing-Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah

Something is wrong with this guy. He goes from crying to singing?
Did he lose a bet? Is this a message to someone?

I can just picture Obama telling Soros that not only will he make Boehner give in to everything with no negotiations, "but I will even make him sing Zip a dee doo da."

Someone cashed in on this, or Boehner is cracking up. He reminds me such much of the scared little guy in school who always gets beat up but still tries so hard to be 'accepted'.

He has got to go. Tomorrow would not be soon enough.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 02:56:34 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

Re: BOEHNER EXITS PRESS CONFERENCE SINGING 'ZIP-A-DEE-DOO-DAH' [not a joke]
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 04:30:10 pm »
 :chairbang:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 04:42:54 pm »
Boehner says: In your face conservatives!

Boehner is serving his financial masters. No matter what happens, Boehner is rich, will be taken care of, and doesn't care one iota about you, me, or the United darn States.

Offline Olivia

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 05:00:41 pm »

Boehner is serving his financial masters. No matter what happens, Boehner is rich, will be taken care of, and doesn't care one iota about you, me, or the United darn States.

:amen:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 05:32:31 pm »

He'll be over on K-Street post-haste when he leaves congress.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 07:15:01 pm »
Ryan stepping aside for Cantor...

The Hill recently surveyed dozens of Republicans in the House and the consensus was that the only lawmaker who could defeat Cantor is Ryan. 
The wonky Budget Committee chairman, however, said Thursday that he does not want to be Speaker. Ryan is expected to lead the Ways and Means next year, with few expecting the 2012 vice presidential nominee to launch a White House bid. 

Cantor has a better shot at the top House spot for a number of reasons, according to political science professor Jack Pitney.

They include: "Having been a member of the leadership for several years now, establishing national name identification, being able to raise money, showing that he can excel at both the inside game and the outside game, according to Pitney, who teaches at Claremont McKenna College. 

Cantor has already raised more than $5 million for the 2013-2014 cycle, and has more than $2 million cash on hand between his personal campaign fund and his leadership PAC called Every Republican is Crucial (ERIC), according to the federal election money tracking website Opensecrets.org.

Cantor has had a seat at the GOP leadership table since then-House Majority Whip Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) selected him to be chief deputy whip in 2002. That has helped him foster relationships with many in the GOP conference.

A source close to Cantor said the Richmond-area lawmaker is a “patient man,” and has built a strong team that could take the reins if and when the job of Speaker is open.

Other Republicans who have been mentioned as a potential Boehner successors include Reps. Jeb Hensarling (Texas), Tom Price (Ga.) and Tom Cole (Okla.).
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/196411-ryan-clears-path-for-cantor-speakership
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 07:18:40 pm by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 07:16:53 pm »
He'll be over on K-Street post-haste when he leaves congress.

BINGO!!!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien