Author Topic: U.S. stops adding al Qaeda leaders to "kill list"  (Read 390 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. stops adding al Qaeda leaders to "kill list"
« on: February 08, 2014, 11:54:06 am »
US stops adding al Qaeda leaders to ‘kill list’

Posted on February 7, 2014 by jcscuba | 3 Comments

Comment by Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist, Oath Keeper and Patriot.

This is right out of the Obama play book, pander to the left the U.S. and her allies be damned.

Now who do you suppose is behind this wonderous bit of intelligence?

This is rather odd when one considers that the Taliban have not removed U.S. Forces from their Kill List, or innocent women and children or other Muslims.

Posted: 07 Feb 2014,The Long War Journal, By Bill Roggio

If you want to ‘end the war’ against al Qaeda, one good way would be to declare that all of the global terror group’s leaders are dead, and declare victory. (Which of course is complete nonsense)

And this seems to be exactly what the Obama administration is doing.

President Asif Ali Zardari said Friday that Pakistan was severely affected by the Afghan war. Who will assure the protection of Afghan nukes when Obama gives the final orders to cut and run.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the U.S. and the entire world would be a far safer place if Obama were removed from power.

And pretty much doing it at the behest of our ‘friends’ in Pakistan.

The same Pakistani friends who insisted for 10 years that Osama bin Laden wasn’t in Pakistan, until he was killed by US SEALs in a raid just outside Pakistan’s version of West Point. (Completely open to debate)

Read this report at The Wall Street Journal. Here is an excerpt, emphasis is mine:

The CIA has long added new targets to a longer “kill list” on a rolling basis as old targets are hit.Now, U.S. officials say, the “kill list” is not self-replenishing, a change long sought by Islamabad.

“By taking one-off, we’re not automatically putting one on,” a senior U.S. official said. As a result, the number of targets on the list are decreasing as the CIA’s drones focus on a more limited number of high-level targets that “will enable us to conclude the program,” the official said.

See entire article below.

To better understand the Obama administration’s view on al Qaeda, I urge you to read our exchanges with State Department Spokesperson Marie Harf on the nature of al Qaeda from two weeks ago. Start here. Then read Ms. Harf’s response. And then read our rebuttal.

The decision to define al Qaeda down to irrelevancy seems to be part of the administration’s policy of declaring victory and going home. We’ve seen this happen in Iraq (with disastrous consequences), and it is currently happening in Afghanistan.

http://usconstitutionalfreepress.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/us-stops-adding-al-qaeda-leaders-to-kill-list/
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 11:55:01 am by rangerrebew »