Author Topic: Clinton Foundation Partners with Univision to Promote Hillary’s Hispanic Youth Initiative  (Read 534 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/clinton-foundation-partners-with-univision-to-promote-hillarys-hispanic-youth-initiative/

Clinton Foundation Partners with Univision to Promote Hillary’s Hispanic Youth Initiative
by Noah Rothman | 5:12 pm, February 6th, 2014 66

Via National Review, The Clinton Foundation and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are partnering with the Spanish-language network Univision to promote a project which will focus on helping Hispanic children aged 5 and under to develop critical skills. The “Too Small to Fail” initiative, or Pequeños Y Valiosos (Young & Valuable), “will focus on helping parents improve the health and well-being.”

NRO reports that the network’s chairman, Haim Saban, is both an entertainment industry pioneer and a prominent Democratic donor. He is also a Clinton ally and was called a “very good friend and supporter” by former President Bill Clinton.

Saban endorsed Hillary Clinton during the contentious 2008 Democratic primaries over President Barack Obama. The Washington Post notes, “the agreement with Univision provides her with a bridge to the nation’s fast-growing and politically influential Hispanic community.”

Clinton is widely seen as a likely candidate for president in 2016, and replicating Obama’s performance among Hispanic voters is viewed by political analysts as an important goal for the eventual Democratic nominee.

[h/t NRO]
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

I'd love to see the foundation's books... I suspect all the money donated to the foundation under the guise of helping poor countries is going to be funneled into her election campaign.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'd love to see the foundation's books... I suspect all the money donated to the foundation under the guise of helping poor countries is going to be funneled into her election campaign.

I'll take that bet. The Clintons may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them. It would be too obvious a ploy and too easily uncovered.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rapunzel

I'll take that bet. The Clintons may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them. It would be too obvious a ploy and too easily uncovered.

Then you are too trusting, they funned a ton of money into Swiss accounts when he was President.  They are crooked at Lombard Street.