Author Topic: James Carville joins Fox News  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
James Carville joins Fox News
« on: February 06, 2014, 08:59:14 pm »

James Carville, the "ragin' cajun" Democratic strategist, has signed on with Fox News, the network announced Thursday. 

"James’ successful and storied career in politics over several decades is an enormous asset to Fox News," Bill Shine, Fox News's executive vice president of programming, said in a statement. "We are privileged to have him lend his breadth of experience, wit and dynamic perspective on the network."

Carville led Bill Clinton's 1992 presidential campaign and spent the last decade as a political commentator for CNN. He and his wife, Mary Matalin, a Republican strategist, ended their relationship with the network last year after Jeff Zucker took over as president.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/02/james-carville-joins-fox-news-182851.html?hp=f1
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: James Carville joins Fox News
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 09:14:14 pm »
I saw him on Megyn's show the other night. He was really talking up some slick willy-like talking points in defense of Obama's Fox interview, calling Fox too sensitive.

He is making money and campaigning for Hillary.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 11:39:03 pm »
Serpent Head is always interesting to watch.

"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 12:00:40 am »
   Another butt head I'll just change the channel on.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 12:41:23 am »
   Another butt head I'll just change the channel on.

I dunno...I'd rather see Serpenthead on Special Report than that moron Juan Williams......

:whistle:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 01:37:22 am »
I dunno...I'd rather see Serpenthead on Special Report than that moron Juan Williams......

:silly: :silly: :thumbsup3:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 02:18:56 am »
I'm serious Rap....George Will, James Carville and Charles Krauthammer...??  Every day??....oh hell yes!!

:beer:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 03:15:31 am »
I'm serious Rap....George Will, James Carville and Charles Krauthammer...??  Every day??....oh hell yes!!

:beer:

I would be happy if they got rid of Mara Liasson, too...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 12:17:24 pm »

That is the other butt head I wont watch. Oh wait , I forgot Boob Beckel.  This fair and balanced crap has wandered off the path.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 09:11:10 pm »
  That is the other butt head I wont watch. Oh wait , I forgot Boob Beckel.  This fair and balanced crap has wandered off the path.

I have all but stopped watching Fox, Megyn Kelly, Greta and Hannity are about it for me.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 09:16:01 pm »

I'm with ya there....I always mute the sound before I turn on the TV to wait for Special Report to start.  I can't stand Beckel...

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 09:35:34 pm »

I like you  :silly: