Author Topic: Musab Mohamed Masmari EXCLUSIVE: Muslim Arsonist of Gay Club Was Obama State Dept Arab Cultural Ambassador! Feds: Terrorism  (Read 995 times)

Offline happyg

By Debbie Schlussel

A Muslim charged with and videotaped pouring gasoline on a gay club and setting it on fire was an “Arab Cultural Ambassador” for the State Department when it hosted visiting Iraqi “journalists” in Seattle. Quick, somebody alert 50 Cent that it’s time to update “In Da Club.” In Al-Klub, Habibi.

Anti-Gay Arsonist/State Dept 9/11 Arab Cultural Ambassador, Musab Masmari Posin’ . . .

While the left and gays are constantly harping on “the Christian Right,” they continue to turn a blind eye to the group that’s really a danger to them: Muslims. I’ve said this time and again. And so it goes with Musab Mohamed Masmari, a Muslim identified and charged with setting fire to a Seattle gay club on New Year’s Eve, after he doused the place with gasoline. Boom! lalalalalalalaallahuFUBAR. The Joint Terrorism Task Force is involved in the investigation because IT. IS. TERRORISM. Islamic terrorism, to be exact. And what’s so interesting is that this guy was a “9/11 Arab Cultural Ambassador” FOR THE STATE DEPARTMENT(!) helping out Iraqi journalists who came to America! Alhamdillullah [praise allah].

I checked the guy’s Facebook profile page (join me on Facebook), and guess what? He’s from Benghazi, Libya. What is he doing here? Was he one of those Libyans to whom Obama and Janet Napolitano gave Temporary Status here when Qaddafi was still in power and Obama was supporting the Al-Qaeda forces against him? Betcha he is. Also, I’m a “3rd Degree” LinkedIn connection to this jihadi (connect with me on LinkedIn). Not sure why (and that’s chilling). If you can get onto his LinkedIn page, please send me a screen shot.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/69018/musab-mohamed-masmari-exclusive-muslim-arsonist-of-gay-club-was-state-dept-arab-cultural-ambassador-feds-terrorism/