Author Topic: Bill Maher jodes there should be a "mass shooting at the Country Music Awards"  (Read 675 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Maher Jokes There Should Be a ‘Mass Shooting At the Country Music Awards’
by Tommy Christopher | 11:27 pm, January 31st, 2014 video

Stand-up comic and Real Time with Bill Maher host Bill Maher really killed on Friday night with the penultimate joke in his “New Rules” segment. In an episode that featured an otherwise listless audience, the crowd roared with laughter when Maher joked that since the Grammy Awards featured the liberal dream of a mass gay wedding, conservatives should even things out with a mass shooting.

“Now that liberals have forwarded their agenda by inserting a mass gay wedding into the Grammys,” Maher said, “conservatives must match them tit-for-tat by having a mass shooting at the Country Music Awards.”

Here’s the clip, from Real Time

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-jokes-there-should-be-a-mass-shooting-at-the-country-music-awards/
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 01:44:58 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Speechless.  This is such an incredibly vile thing for anyone to say I just can't come up with anything printable to respond to it.

Offline Rapunzel

Speechless.  This is such an incredibly vile thing for anyone to say I just can't come up with anything printable to respond to it.

What an idiot... a dangerous idiot.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
He's a comedian?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rapunzel

He's a comedian?

No, he's a liberal who thinks he's a comedian.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

No, he's a liberal who thinks he's a comedian.

I'm casual to good friends with a lot of liberal comedians. Over 1300 of them, at last check. Quite a few of them are shock comedians, and not even they would have pulled this.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Charlespg

he reminds me of a syphilitic sewer rat
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He is Sarah Silverman funny. Anal sex, Jesus is a pedophile, that's about all they have.

But yes, if you declare yourself to be a 'Liberal', then you can just say stupid weird stuff that makes no sense, and everyone will think you are "intellectual". You know, not for anything you say or do, simply because you 'believe' that you are so 'superior'. With the LIVs, that is enough.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

“Now that liberals have forwarded their agenda by inserting a mass gay wedding into the Grammys,” Maher said, “conservatives must match them tit-for-tat by having a mass shooting at the Country Music Awards.”
Only if they shoot liberals. Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
 ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org