Author Topic: Revealed: Obama Copyright Certificate for "Dreams of My Father" missing DOB  (Read 595 times)

rangerrebew

Revealed: Obama Copyright Certificate For "Dreams From My Father" Missing DOB

Revealed: Obama Copyright Certificate

For Dreams From My Father Missing DOB
[ UPDATE BELOW ]

Dr. Orly Taitz reports: Press Release: Copyright Of Obama’s Book Presents More Questions, Was Obama Really Born In 1961? Doesn’t Licensed Attorney And…

Press release: Law Offices of Orly Taitz

Copyright of Obama’s book presents more questions. Doesn’t licensed attorney and Constitutional law professor understand a question “In what year were you born?”

Attorney Taitz received a certified copy of the copyrght certificate of registration of Obama’s book “Dreams from my father”. The federal standard form for copyright has a number of questions. One of them is “Dates of Birth and Death . Year born”  and arrow pointing to an area where one needs to enter the year of his birth. Anyone with an IQ over an IQ of a brick understands that he needs to enter the year when he was born. Apparently this question was not clear for the Constitutional law professor and Attorney Barack Obama. Instead of entering the year of birth,  “USA” was entered. What’s more, this USA appear to be in a different font than the rest of the form. We have seen forgery and falsification in other IDs and  forms relating to Obama. The question is: What is being covered? Was Obama born in a different year, not 1961? When was this ‘USA” in  a different form entered?

Attorney Taitz continues investigation into forgery and fraud in Obama’s IDs. There are several legal challenges in different courts. It is noteworthy that Acton Dystel literary agency that represented Obama had in their forms and brochures Obama’s bio which stated that Obama was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. This bio was posted on their website from 1991 to 2007, for 16 years, until Obama decided to run for the US Presidency and decided that he needs to be born in USA. In 2007 Acton Dystel removed this bio from the net and stated that it was an error. Of course, nobody believed that it could be an error. On can make an error and misspell someone’s name. A literary agent cannot make an error and make up a fact that the author was born in Kenya if he was born in the USA.
[...] - BIN. Dr. Orly Taitz. Hat tip atratt7. See the Certificate of Registration here;

CLICK TO ENLARGE:

UPDATE:

Instructions form posted in the comment thread: http://www.copyright.gov/forms/formtx.pdf

Dates of Birth and Death: If the author is dead, the statute requires that the year of death be included in the application unless the work is anonymous or pseudonymous. The author’s birth date is optional but is unless: (1) the work has been registered in unpublished form and a second registration is now being sought to cover this first published edition; or (2) someone other than the author is identified as copyright claimant in the earlier registration, and the author is now seeking registration in his or her own name. [...] - Copyright Form TX.

FLASHBACK:

Obama Listed Himself As Born in Kenya From 1991 - 2007

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/01/revealed-obama-copyright-certification.html

« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 02:57:55 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline happyg

There is nothing honest about Obama. He was born, then recreated.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Well - having done a few of these, it smells a bit.

Firstly, the author themselves write both authors bio's and copyright information. Even a pseudonym has to have a bio. Those are great fun to write!  :laugh:

What would be really interesting is not the copyright registration - anyone can make a mistake, after all, Obama said he has a pen, not that he has a pen and knows how to use it - but the agency contract.

To give you a small example, my pseudonyms go out into the world and are (some of them) widely read. Yet royalties don't get paid to a fictitious person - my agent (or publisher in one case) has all of my information. Real name, address, contact details including the entire history of postal addresses since the contract was signed, NH number (our equivalent of your SS number), bank details, next of kin, tax number, basically the works. Even have a mini bio of me on tap, since the death of an author spikes book sales, the contract with the actress who does book signings for one of my pseudonyms (I'm the wrong sex, though I show up to events from time to time as her husband) is attached to my contract.

Obama will have the same sort of contact sheet. If Dreams was ghost written, as some have suggested, that will be in there as an addendum to the contract (ghost writers do get paid, after all. Paid well, since they have to keep their mouths shut).

It's a treasure trove, waiting to be unlocked. Legally, I doubt it can be - contracts are pretty fiercely guarded.

However - I have just had a thought. Royalties must be declared for tax purposes, even if the agent or publisher deals with the actual payment of the tax. Book sales figures and size of print runs are public area information. If there is a large discrepancy between the two, there is a third party involved. Not a 10% - that's an agent's standard fee, and they do work for it - but up in the 40 - 50% range.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Orly Taitz will go to her grave trying to prove this, won't she?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Sorry but this is a big nothing burger. Whomever filled out the form put the wrong thing in the wrong field. That's it?

Nothing earth shattering here. Orly is just digging for any little dot out of place. This is like slapping mosquitoes when there are lions trying to eat you.