Author Topic: Can Mike Lee Save the Tea Party?  (Read 3230 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

Re: Can Mike Lee Save the Tea Party?
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2014, 03:37:12 pm »
It's very easy to do since the quote and modify button are next to ea other..once it happens it leaves the message at the bottom of the post which can't be removed unless you remove the whole post...I've done this many times and a solution to this is that once we accidentally do this we should leave a comment saying what happened.

I have done it many times too.  Here is what we see and why it can happen:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2014, 08:19:59 pm »
I want The Blaze!!!   :taz:

I'll probably die of old age before Comcast includes it, although they were mighty quick to take on Al Jazeera and Logo.

Call the 800 number and tell them you want it....   I understand the demand has been growing among all the cable companies with people demanding it.  BTW The Blaze website had a record number of viewers yesterday - just under 9 million...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2014, 08:26:03 pm »
We don't have cable tv anymore, but we get The Blaze through the internet.  We subscribe to The Blaze (costs under ten dollars a month).  We bought a little black box called Roku at Walmart (cost around fifty dollars for the basic model).   My husband just plugged in a few places and it was working!  We also get Netflix and lots of other channels - which we can now watch on our tv.  You could still subscribe to The Blaze and watch it on your computer monitor without having to do anything else.  I highly recommend it.

Interesting interview on The Blaze right now with Sam Brown, an Iraqi Veteran who was badly burned when his Humvee blew up and he was covered in diesel fuel..he is running for Texas State Representative in Dallas,Texas.  This man and people like him give me hope for this country - you don't see interviews like this last half hour on Fox and certainly not on CNN or MSNBC.    When you hear the story about how he met his wife when he was in ICU and she was the person sewing skin on his face and body....  He is going to be on Beck's regular show later today..
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2014, 09:09:32 pm »
Interesting interview on The Blaze right now with Sam Brown, an Iraqi Veteran who was badly burned when his Humvee blew up and he was covered in diesel fuel..he is running for Texas State Representative in Dallas,Texas.  This man and people like him give me hope for this country - you don't see interviews like this last half hour on Fox and certainly not on CNN or MSNBC.    When you hear the story about how he met his wife when he was in ICU and she was the person sewing skin on his face and body....  He is going to be on Beck's regular show later today..

Yes, I saw him on Glenn's radio show this morning.  He was impressive and inspiring!  We need people like him in office.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2014, 09:14:18 pm »
Yes, I saw him on Glenn's radio show this morning.  He was impressive and inspiring!  We need people like him in office.

:amen: :amen: and  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2014, 09:56:48 pm »
The Tea Party does not need "saving."  It's the country that needs to be saved.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2014, 09:59:27 pm »
The Tea Party does not need "saving."  It's the country that needs to be saved.

My point EXACTLY!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien