Author Topic: LIVE THREAD..... Obama's 2014 SOTU Address...9pm est  (Read 21516 times)

Offline olde north church

Re: LIVE THREAD..... Obama's 2014 SOTU Address...9pm est
« Reply #475 on: January 29, 2014, 12:46:37 pm »
Democrats want nothing less than to have Obama round up all Republicans and liquidate them.  They have become that unhinged.

Yup, the Jews thought Hitler was "just another politician".  But hey, faithfully, open the doors to your "franchise opportunity" every morning while your wife home schools.  Conservatives are just too God damned easy.  A day of protest here or there and then it's packing the tribe into the minivan and back to the grind with the self-satisfied smile of the deluded.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #476 on: January 29, 2014, 03:24:50 pm »
I just wish it was the STFU address instead of the SOTU address.

:amen: :amen: and :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #477 on: January 29, 2014, 07:24:25 pm »
So not only did he take credit for all the regular Medicaid citizens in his 9 million number, they also counted the under 26 year olds who remain on mom and dads insurance... the real number is less than 2 million, but no one knows for sure because they are hiding the books from us.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776