Author Topic: Kristol Reveals GOP Alternative for Obamacare to Be Released Tomorrow (TODAY)  (Read 668 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
By Andrew Johnson
January 26, 2014 11:14 AM

Senior Republican senators will outline their plans for a conservative alternative to Obamacare this week, the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol divulged. Although its just a basic outline, the plan would address the preexisting conditions, tax credits for the poor, and shrink the “ridiculous bureaucracy, regulations, limitations of Obamacare.”

Senators Richard Burr of North Carolina, Tom Coburn of Oklahoma, and Orrin Hatch of Utah will lay out the plan tomorrow, Kristol revealed. Over the next few months, Republicans in the House and Senate will work on some “tweaks” to the plan in hopes of having legislation ready if Republicans win the Senate in November. “Then it’s up to the president if he wants to abandon Obamacare and sign on to a sensible health-care reform,” Kristol said.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/369466/kristol-reveals-gop-alternative-obamacare-be-released-tomorrow-andrew-johnson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kkifk6VIUQ
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

The only alternative I am interested in is full repeal and allow the free market to work -
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The only alternative I am interested in is full repeal and allow the free market to work -

:amen: sista!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

:amen: sista!!!

I'm so sick of the GOP being the Republican wing of the Democratic party and thinking they have to control every aspect of this society with laws, laws and more laws in order to benefit their friends - or whomever fills their pockets the fastest = the free market does a much better job of leveling things in this country. 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm so sick of the GOP being the Republican wing of the Democratic party and thinking they have to control every aspect of this society with laws, laws and more laws in order to benefit their friends - or whomever fills their pockets the fastest = the free market does a much better job of leveling things in this country.

:thumbsup3: :thumbsup3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here

Agreed.  Unfortunately, it's hard to sell a plan which consists of "The government shall now get the he11 out of the way of free people".  Far too many people want to either 1)  control all of society if they can (these are powerful liberal elitists), or 2)  let others take care of them (these are the low information voters who believe the powerful when they say they can take care of everyone).  These 2 groups comprise enough of society that it's difficult to get people to believe that human beings can and will take care of themselves if the government gets out of the way.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".