Author Topic: WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!.....NATIONAL ENQUIRER  (Read 4246 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!.....NATIONAL ENQUIRER
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 12:29:30 am »
It is more than the story. It is the facts as they are that point this direction. We have all seen this same scenario with friends, family, and coworkers. All the indications are there.

I think if my wife or girlfriend caught me having sex with a man, well, that would be that. (I also do not believe he was caught with 'woman', in the gender specific sense.)

That thing he did at Mandela, either he is a complete idiot and a fool, or he was intentionally trying to get under Mooch's skin. Something was going on there that we may never know.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline happyg

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2014, 12:38:43 am »
That thing he did at Mandela, either he is a complete idiot and a fool, or he was intentionally trying to get under Mooch's skin. Something was going on there that we may never know.

That was so childish! Even kids know how to act at a funeral/memorial. Maybe he was getting back at her for an affair? A few years ago, I read that she would sneak out 'with the girls', but was really with one of the security detail. Who knows about those two. Nothing is as it seems.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2014, 12:42:05 am »
I bet, if we have any media integrity left after Obama is out of office, there will be revelations that astound us. I mean, astound us.

yep...I gotta agree with that too Lando....there are things going on that simply do not occur to decent people.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2014, 01:52:32 am »
We know their reputation but the NATIONAL ENQUIRER  has broken high profile stories that they got right.

Gary Hart's mistress
Jesse Jackson's illegitimate daughter
John Edwards mistress
Rush Limbaugh's OxyContin addiction.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline olde north church

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2014, 11:22:11 am »
That was so childish! Even kids know how to act at a funeral/memorial. Maybe he was getting back at her for an affair? A few years ago, I read that she would sneak out 'with the girls', but was really with one of the security detail. Who knows about those two. Nothing is as it seems.

Okay, the "selfie" thing was wrong BUT act at a funeral?  Mandela was not cut down in the flower of his youth.  The guy had a full life of prison, bookended with a series of necklacings but some other stuff.
I have been at funerals where somethings have struck me or others as humorous.  It's not disrespectful to laugh a bit at a funeral.  Unless, of course, it's an Italian funeral and you're the widow and dress in 50 shades of black.
Actually, I don't think the Norwegian Prime Minister is all that anyway.  The first thing that came to my mind?  Dolph Lundgren as Drago from the Rocky flick, "To dee end!"
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2014, 12:30:53 pm »
Is Michelle Obama Divorcing Barack? Is First Lady Michelle Obama divorcing Barack? She has reportedly met with divorce lawyers and will remain in the White House for the rest of his term in order to keep up appearance, but intends to live a separate life for him. Sources claim that Michelle will move into one of the bedrooms in the family’s private living quarters and has already made arrangements to move his belongings out of their home in Chicago. She will also reportedly go after half of his assets in the divorce settlement.

Although the source for this rumor is the National Enquirer, the tabloid publication has been correct on some

http://reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/is-michelle-obama-divorcing-barack.html?utm_source=Outbrain
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2014, 12:46:25 pm »
Been thinking back - has there ever been a first couple (since the tabloids really started going to town) who have NOT had these rumors?

I can recall rumors for Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and now Obama. Also Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown and Cameron. Sarcozy. Belursconi. Schmidt, Merkel.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2014, 12:51:37 pm »
The American public will be far more interested in this than in the fact that he has destroyed their health care system.

Especially if it can be tied to Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. :silly:

rangerrebew

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 12:57:21 pm »
Been thinking back - has there ever been a first couple (since the tabloids really started going to town) who have NOT had these rumors?

I can recall rumors for Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and now Obama. Also Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown and Cameron. Sarcozy. Belursconi. Schmidt, Merkel.

True!  But all the above were able to play the game and make it appear everything was good.  Hell, the Clinton's still are.  The big difference is Moochelle doesn't seem to be able to hide her anger on anything so this one is more believable.  In my opinion, she is just one angry woman and Barack is one man in BIG trouble.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2014, 01:05:27 pm »
True!  But all the above were able to play the game and make it appear everything was good.  Hell, the Clinton's still are.  The big difference is Moochelle doesn't seem to be able to hide her anger on anything so this one is more believable.  In my opinion, she is just one angry woman and Barack is one man in BIG trouble.

This is true. I actually respect her more for standing up for herself, if the rumor is true. I remember the rumors with the Bushes - Barbara just looked at the interviewer and laughed at her. Class, that. Compare it to Hillary, who, having every moral right to kick Bill's ass out, chose to swallow her pride and stay on the gravy train.

If it isn't true - she's seen a divorce lawyer a couple of times over the years according to gossip, but then again, she is also a lawyer, so her having a divorce lawyer as a personal friend is not exactly a stretch of credibility. Sometimes, sure, she is angry. Who wouldn't be? You know well, there are a few on here who have served in or run for public office - it's got to be a strain on even the best marriage.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2014, 01:08:26 pm »
If she can get more for divorcing him in Hawaii maybe she is staying there to establish residence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2014, 01:25:41 pm »
If this were 'true'....she'd have an unfortunate deadly accident or sickness.

She may know a little too much to hold that information as an embittered ex-wife.

As in the Mafia....you don't ever leave.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2014, 02:11:13 pm »
If this were 'true'....she'd have an unfortunate deadly accident or sickness.

She may know a little too much to hold that information as an embittered ex-wife.

As in the Mafia....you don't ever leave.

You are correct, too.  The woman who certified Obama's birth certificate was the only one to die in a plane crash not long ago. :whistle:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2014, 02:32:27 pm »
Michelle Obama won’t rule out plastic surgery
By Andy Soltis, New York Post
January 16, 2014 | 1:52am

Fast approaching the big five-o, Michelle Obama says she’s not ready for plastic surgery — but won’t rule it out in the future.

In a wide-ranging interview in People magazine, the first lady was asked what she thinks about plastic surgery and Botox. “Women should have the freedom to do whatever they need to do to feel good about themselves,” she said. “Right now, I don’t imagine that I would go that route, but I’ve also learned to never say never.”

She said there are advantages to aging: She feels “a greater sense of calm and certainty and maturity and confidence” than she did when she was a young woman growing up.

The first lady, who celebrates her 50th on Friday, says she stays in shape through diet and working out.

“I don’t obsess about what I eat, but I do make sure that I’m eating vegetables and fruit,” she said. “And as everyone knows, I do exercise.”

:whocares:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2014, 03:14:43 pm »
Michelle Obama won’t rule out plastic surgery
By Andy Soltis, New York Post
January 16, 2014 | 1:52am

Fast approaching the big five-o, Michelle Obama says she’s not ready for plastic surgery — but won’t rule it out in the future.

In a wide-ranging interview in People magazine, the first lady was asked what she thinks about plastic surgery and Botox. “Women should have the freedom to do whatever they need to do to feel good about themselves,” she said. “Right now, I don’t imagine that I would go that route, but I’ve also learned to never say never.”

She said there are advantages to aging: She feels “a greater sense of calm and certainty and maturity and confidence” than she did when she was a young woman growing up.

The first lady, who celebrates her 50th on Friday, says she stays in shape through diet and working out.

“I don’t obsess about what I eat, but I do make sure that I’m eating vegetables and fruit,” she said. “And as everyone knows, I do exercise.”

:whocares:

This interview was obviously conducted some time before Obammy developed a taste for hot Danish.....

:beer:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2014, 03:18:28 pm »

No Mooch.....everybody know you can save 15% on car insurance with GEICO.

But did you know that Twerking that fat a$$ is not exercising?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2014, 03:57:06 pm »
oh the camelot thing is so wonderful

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2014, 05:13:46 pm »
The American public will be far more interested in this than in the fact that he has destroyed their health care system.

Unless the bills due come through the front door and land at the feet of the average Joe or Jane.  If it comes through the back door via subsidies and bailouts, most won't say a peep.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2014, 06:25:15 pm »
most of the democratic constituency will be getting subsidies so they wont have much to complain about anyhow

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2014, 06:55:18 pm »
I'm more concerned about what he is doing to this country.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2014, 07:12:44 pm »
oh the camelot thing is so wonderful
Indeed, and we're not supposed to pay attention to all the other $#!t they're imposing on this country.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2014, 09:24:17 pm »
No way she leaves him while he is prez. To much of a gravy train.

Offline Rodrigo

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2014, 02:59:30 am »
Let's remember that the GLOBE and EXAMINER both carried full front pages about a possible divorce between G W Bush and his wife.

Don't believe it till you see it.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2014, 03:12:08 am »
Let's remember that the GLOBE and EXAMINER both carried full front pages about a possible divorce between G W Bush and his wife.

"Trust but verify" -- Ronaldus Magnus Primus

:beer:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2014, 03:22:41 am »

There's a BIG difference between the alligator/alien baby Globe and the National Enquirer.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.