Author Topic: Mike Huckabee: Outlaw Use of 'RINO'  (Read 575 times)

Offline flowers

Mike Huckabee: Outlaw Use of 'RINO'
« on: January 14, 2014, 10:11:20 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/14/Mike-Huckabee-Outlaw-Use-of-RINO

Former Arkansas Republican Gov. Mike Huckabee, who has been slammed for raising taxes, commuting the sentence of a prisoner who ended up committing murder, and failing to successfully take on conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh, wants to outlaw the term "RINO."

In a Facebook post, he whined about conservatives who attack Republicans for not being "pure" enough.

"One term that I’d like to see outlawed from the vernacular of the party is 'RINO,'" Huckabee wrote on his Facebook page on Monday. "It stands for Republicans in Name Only, and it’s a pejorative term that questions the authenticity and orthodoxy of someone’s party purity. I’ve been called that myself, even though I fought in the trenches of Republican politics for over two decades. Even so, I would never pretend that I’m Lord over determining who the real Republicans are."

How about we get rid of all the RINO's instead!!!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:11:49 pm by flowers »

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Mike Huckabee: Outlaw Use of 'RINO'
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 10:19:22 pm »
I'm sure people will get their knickers all in a bunch over this... but, is it really worth it?  I'm sure to some, his was a literal suggestion.  Good grief.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck