Author Topic: U.K. Guardian Reporter Aboard Icebound Antarctic Ship Goes Stir Crazy  (Read 1009 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
U.K. Guardian Reporter Aboard Icebound Antarctic Ship Goes Stir Crazy
By P.J. Gladnick | December 31, 2013 | 10:38

The helicopter rescue crew is coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!
To the funny farm. Where I can find banana peanut butter milkshakes sprinkled with delicious carbon credits.

We thought it was a joke and so we laughed, we laughed when I had said that proving global warming had trapped us in ice and that I'm going MAD!!!

And U.K. Guardian reporter Laurence Topham has proclaimed himself going mad (along with his craving for banana peanut butter milkshakes) in this rather morose
video diary in which he discovers that that the adventure to the Antarctic to report on "climate change" has brutally backfired to the extent of causing him to go stir crazy. Watch the video below and note the strange similarity with the mood of the Jack Nicholson character in "The Shining."

(video  at link)
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2013/12/31/uk-guardian-reporter-aboard-icebound-antarctic-ship-goes-stir-crazy#ixzz2pAQS7dR0
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: U.K. Guardian Reporter Aboard Icebound Antarctic Ship Goes Stir Crazy
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 05:17:16 pm »
Schadenfreude
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 05:39:38 pm »
Nice cabin, with a window.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 06:51:01 pm »
The comments are worth the read. I got a few good laughs! And to think, this is summer in Antarctica.