Author Topic: PalestijPalestinian Muslims: “We Are All Hitler. Hitler, You Have Brought Pride to the Homeland and Allah,”  (Read 480 times)

rangerrebew

Palestinian Muslims: “We Are All Hitler. Hitler, You Have Brought Pride to the Homeland and Allah,”

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On December 23, 2013 @ 10:22 am In The Point | 40 Comments

They’re not talking about the German Hitler, but about the Palestinian Muslim Hitler whom The Point has covered before. The Palestinian Muslim Hitler is named after the original Hitler for obvious reasons. And it’s not because he looks anything like him.

A terrorist known in his hometown as “Hitler” – both for his physical resemblance to the German dictator and for his policies – has swept local primaries and will represent his district for the ruling Fatah party in upcoming Palestinian legislative elections, according to Palestinian sources.

Jamal Abu Al-Rub, a leader of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, won the Fatah primaries in the northern Samarian village of Qabatya, just outside Jenin, election officials say. He was one of dozens of terrorists and militant leaders to dominate the local elections.

The Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, founded in 2000, is a terrorist group responsible for dozens of deadly suicide bombings and hundreds of shooting attacks against Israeli civilians.

A source close to the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, speaking on condition of anonymity, told WND, “If you ask around in the West Bank who is Abu Al-Rub, most people won’t know. But when you ask them about the guy nicknamed Hitler, everyone knows exactly who he is.

A bio for the Palestinian Hitler mentions that the name of the original Hitler “remained present as it is distinguished by his attractiveness and presence made him one of the most influential figures of the twentieth century.”

Hitler’s name however led to some confusion in the elections. “By Allah,” Hitler says, “I had to write my title and my name and if I did I would not have succeeded because the vast majority know me the title of Hitler, even over the name Jamal Abualrb.”

But not all Palestinian Arabs are fond of Hitler. As a member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, Hitler has been battling against his Hamas rivals, leading one Hamas supporter to cry out, “Shame on you Hitler, for doing the bidding of the Zionists.”

Anyway, Hitler like his original counterpart doesn’t get along with his own allies too well. After vanishing into obscurity for a while, Hitler has resurfaced and is causing more trouble.

The most recent crisis in Fatah erupted last week when Fatah legislator and activist Jamal Abu al Rub, who is nicknamed “Hitler,” punched senior Fatah rival Jibril Rajoub three times in the face after a violent confrontation in Ramallah’s Grand Park Hotel, where Rajoub, a former Fatah security commander, was waiting to meet with the Chinese foreign minister.

Abu al Rub later explained that Rajoub had “provoked” him, and that was why he had decided to assault him. According to Abu al Rub, about two months ago one of Rajoub’s bodyguards had assaulted him during a heated meeting of Fatah leaders in Ramallah.

Jibril Rajoub is one of Israel’s moderate peace partners who has declared that, “Israel is a cancer in the region, by Allah, I’m sure every speck of Palestine from the sea to the river – will return to us!” also…

“Listen we as yet don’t have a nuke. But I swear that if we had a nuke, we’d have used it this very morning.”

So the difference between Rajoub and Hitler, both Hitlers, is academic. But the Palestinian Authority frowned on the fistfight.

Abbas, in response, decided to expel Abu al Rub from Fatah.

The decision drew strong condemnations from Abu al Rub’s supporters in the Jenin area of the northern West Bank, where dozens of Fatah activists tendered their resignations to Abbas. In a further escalation, Fatah gunmen loyal to Abu al Rub expelled Palestinian Authority policemen from the town of Qabatya near Jenin.

Palestinians have expressed fear that the fight between Abu al Rub and Rajoub could lead to an all-out bloody confrontation between supporters of the two men.

Because the so-called Palestinian Authority is just a bunch of rival gangs collecting protection money and maintaining monopolies and doing all the usual ganglord stuff.

There is no “government” here. Just armed militias like in Libya.

Abu al Rub has since won the admiration of many Palestinians for daring to assault one of the most powerful figures in Fatah.

“Oh Hitler, you have brought pride to the homeland and Allah,” wrote on of Abu al Rub’s fans on Facebook.

Another fan wrote: “We are all Hitler. We are with you even to death!”

These peace negotiations really would go much smoother if Israel just turned over everything to the Hitler-lovers. Surely there would be peace then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/palestinian-muslims-we-are-all-hitler-hitler-you-have-brought-pride-to-the-homeland-and-allah/