Author Topic: "I Will Not Give or Back Off From My Path," Duck Dynasty Star Says  (Read 1099 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Phil Robertson Breaks His Silence After Controversial Remarks: "I Will Not Give or Back Off From My Path," Duck Dynasty Star Says 

Phil Robertson is not backing down. Despite the Duck Dynasty patriarch's controversial interview with GQ and subsequent suspension from the A&E smash series, the reality TV star shared during a Bible study group in West Monroe, Louisiana on Sunday, Dec. 22, "I will not give or back off from my path."

PHOTOS: Duck Dynasty, before they were stars
“We are a bunch of rednecks from Louisiana, but I am not uneducated, I have a degree from Louisiana Tech. But this week I have been called an ignoramus,” the Duck Dynasty star, 67, shared with the group, as reported by The Daily Mail.

“This week I have been asked, 'Is this the first time you have brought up sin?’" he recalled during the religious meeting. "I said, 'Are you kidding? I have been traveling to and fro spreading this message.' Then he said, 'Well do you invite yourself to go and get your Bible and tell people what you are now sharing with us?' I said, 'No they are inviting me.'"

Robertson added, "I love all men and women. I am a lover of humanity, not a hater." He then lead the group in prayer and shared, "I will not give or back off from my path because you conquered death, Father, so we are not worried about all the repercussions." The bearded television figure made no direct mention of A&E, which placed Robertson on hiatus from filming "indefinitely," the network told Us Weekly.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/phil-robertson-breaks-silence-controversial-remarks-quot-not-022000642-us-weekly.html

This is America vs. the Liberal and Political elite. How long before Christianity is outlawed? How long before a person's personal opinion becomes 'against the law'? (if it is not already)

You must believe what we tell you to believe. You must worship what we tell you to worship. You must think what we tell you to think. America is becoming a weird place to live. We are surpassing Europe and even Russia in weirdo Leftism. I could never imagine this, America as it is now, when I was a child.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Re: "I Will Not Give or Back Off From My Path," Duck Dynasty Star Says
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 02:26:16 pm »
And that's the way it should be.

Offline Rodrigo

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 05:29:28 pm »
"Damn the Torpedoes!  Full Speed Ahead!"

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 05:47:07 pm »
"Damn the Torpedoes!  Full Speed Ahead!"

Well... the run where that command was given was successful...   

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan