Author Topic: Rand Paul: GOP 'juggernaut' in 2014  (Read 534 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul: GOP 'juggernaut' in 2014
« on: December 22, 2013, 05:14:52 pm »
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=029EAE93-D60D-4009-AF77-E18741FAC140

Rand Paul: GOP 'juggernaut' in 2014
By: Jose DelReal
December 22, 2013 11:50 AM EST

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said he believes deep frustrations with Obamacare could make the Republican Party into a “juggernaut” in the 2014 midterm elections that could win the Senate.

“I think there are seven U.S. senate seats that are very winnable and maybe another two that might be winnable,” Paul said on Aaron Klein’s WABC Radio show in an interview set to air Sunday evening, according to a transcript provided by the show. “So it is looking to be a juggernaut in 2014, mainly because Obamacare, I think, is not fixable, [and] continues to get worse.”

Republicans need a net gain of six seats to take the Senate next year.

Paul added that the rocky rollout of the Affordable Care Act and ‘sticker shock’ will ultimately work in the Republican Party’s favor.

“I think as that unfolds you are going to find that there’s a lot of unhappy people around the country and it’s going to swing the election towards the Republicans,” he said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Rand Paul: GOP 'juggernaut' in 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 07:07:26 pm »
Never count your chickens.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776