Author Topic: The Lawlessness Continues  (Read 516 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Lawlessness Continues
« on: December 07, 2013, 03:14:30 am »
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/12/06/lawlessness-continues/

The Lawlessness Continues
by KEITH KOFFLER on DECEMBER 6, 2013, 6:09 PM

I guess, at some point, the ignorance of the law and the Constitution becomes so brazen that people hardly notice anymore. And so the White House can pretty much start doing whatever it pleases.

Last night, President Obama subverted a Justice Department investigation. Yeah, he did.

During the back rub of an interview the president received from Chris Matthews Thursday night, Obama, while decrying the routine practice of journalism – it focuses on too many bad things, he whined – wandered into a declaration that the IRS targeted conservative groups for “bureaucratic reasons” – as opposed to a criminal reasons – and that agents weren’t intentionally singling out “Tea Party folks.”

If on the other hand, you’ve got an office in Cincinnati in the IRS office that I think for bureaucratic reasons is trying to streamline what a difficult law to interpret about whether non-profit is actually a political organization deserves a tax exempt agency , and they’ve got a list, suddenly everybody’s outraged.

By the way, Chris, I’ll point out that there are some called progressives perceived to be liberal commentators who during that week were just outraged at the possibility that these folks had been at the direction of the Democratic Party in some way discriminated against tea party folks. That is what gets news, what gets attention.

f this sounds like mere typical Obama indignation, let me remind you of something. The Justice Department is currently investigating whether crimes were committed by IRS officials in this affair.

Pretend you’re a career DOJ investigator who is trying to take the probe seriously, and you’re attemptng to find out if there was criminal behavior as IRS agents zeroed in on the tax status of groups opposed to the reelection of the president of the United States.

Well, the boss just gave you your answer. So please, do stand down.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34