Author Topic: Obama: I Can See Immigrants Here ‘Just by Looking at Their Faces’  (Read 599 times)

Offline happyg

by Noah Rothman
Speaking before an audience of supporters on Tuesday in California, President Barack Obama said that he hopes immigration reform remains a priority for Congress. He added that he was given a tour of DreamWorks Studios and noted that he could tell, “just by looking at their faces,” that there were immigrants working there seeking to achieve the American dream.

“As I was getting a tour of DreamWorks, I didn’t ask, but just looking at faces I could tell there were some folks who are here not because they are born here, but because they want to be here,” Obama told a crowd of supporters in Glendale, California. “They bring extraordinary talents to the United States, and that’s part of what makes America special.”

Watch the clip below via C-SPAN:Video at link: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/obama-i-can-see-immigrants-here-just-by-looking-at-their-faces/

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Obama: I Can See Immigrants Here ‘Just by Looking at Their Faces’
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 02:47:52 am »
 :thud: :thud: :thud:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Obama: I Can See Immigrants Here ‘Just by Looking at Their Faces’
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 03:02:28 am »
[[ Obama: I Can See Immigrants Here ‘Just by Looking at Their Faces’ ]]

... and I can see "impostors" and traitors just by looking at _theirs_.

Here's lookin' at ya, Barry!