Author Topic: The Deep Fried Turkey Music Video ($10,000 Turkey)  (Read 736 times)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
The Deep Fried Turkey Music Video ($10,000 Turkey)
« on: November 26, 2013, 04:22:15 pm »

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: The Deep Fried Turkey Music Video ($10,000 Turkey)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 07:26:53 pm »
When the recipe calls for a fully charged ABC fire extinguisher that is a good indicator that you need to go back to the recipe Mom and Grandma always relied on - Oven set at 325 degrees and the men of the house out of the damn kitchen. That’s why they came up with Thanksgiving Football, to keep us guys out of the way of the people who actually knew what they were doing.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 07:36:27 pm »
ROFLMFAO!!!!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 07:38:33 pm »
We fry a turkey every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas but it DOES require that you know what the h@$$ you are doing!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Olivia

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 07:42:41 pm »
When the recipe calls for a fully charged ABC fire extinguisher that is a good indicator that you need to go back to the recipe Mom and Grandma always relied on - Oven set at 325 degrees and the men of the house out of the damn kitchen. That’s why they came up with Thanksgiving Football, to keep us guys out of the way of the people who actually knew what they were doing.

:thumbsup:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim