Author Topic: Juan Williams On Obama Meeting: White House In "Full Fight Mode"  (Read 1159 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Juan Williams On Obama Meeting: White House In "Full Fight Mode"
« on: November 22, 2013, 09:17:45 pm »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/11/21/juan_williams_on_obama_meeting_white_house_in_full_fight_mode.html

Posted on November 21, 2013
Juan Williams On Obama Meeting: White House In "Full Fight Mode"

JON SCOTT: You were at the White House. You want to tell us about that?

JUAN WILLIAMS: What happened was the White House invited a small group of journalists over to talk with the president. I can't tell you what the president said, that is off the record. But I met with other senior officials at the White House and I can tell you they are in full fight mode over the Affordable Care Act right now. What you hear from these senior officials is, you know, they're concerned about what happened with insurance companies.

They wish the insurance companies hadn't sent out the cancellation notices and if they had, that they simply call them renewals. And, they feel right now, as if, you know, they had a major systems failure, major management failure and they're trying to get back on track. Their big concern right now is with people who had those cancellation notices and making sure those people feel they have been taken care of. They feel they have to turn that around, as the first step in trying to repair the damage that's been done to this president.

SCOTT: Is it fair to say they're also trying to change the messaging here.

WILLIAMS: Absolutely. I mean, you know there is frustration. I think that's clear from everybody who I was talking to this morning at the White House, is frustration. They feel even if you don't get the websites working, they expect the websites will work, they will get a sustainable, pool of people, maybe not as many people into the marketplace as they had projected but they will get a sustainable pool. They're frustrated with the way that this has been portrayed in the media because they say it has done some good. Bill Clinton couldn't even get a vote on proposed health care reform. 100 years people have been trying. This is hard work as one of them said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Re: Juan Williams On Obama Meeting: White House In "Full Fight Mode"
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 09:32:17 pm »
When is this administration NOT in full fight mode?

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 09:53:49 pm »
Exactly my first thought!!!!

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 10:57:50 pm »

When asked in another interview, Juan admitted even Ed Schulze was in the meeting. The meeting was about how the liberal pieces of so-called tv commentators can destroy the republicans, while making the piece of crap look good. I imagine a full scale war from some or all of the left media.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 11:26:40 pm »
SCOTT: Is it fair to say they're also trying to change the messaging here.

WILLIAMS: Absolutely.
Otherwise known as lying like crazy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 12:50:19 am »
An insight into the dark mind of Barack Obama:

MSNBC’s Ed Schultz: “You’re damn right, Dick Cheney’s heart’s a political football. We ought to rip it out and kick it around and stuff it back in him.”

On Laura Ingraham:
President Obama is going to be visiting Joplin, Mo., on Sunday but you know what they’re talking about, like this right-wing slut, what’s her name?, Laura Ingraham? Yeah, she’s a talk slut.

This is one of the individuals invited to the White House, our White House, to be honored with a private meeting with Barack Obama.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 02:10:14 am »
An insight into the dark mind of Barack Obama:

On Laura Ingraham:
This is one of the individuals invited to the White House, our White House, to be honored with a private meeting with Barack Obama.

Obama wanted the people there who were stupid enough to do the worst damage to republicans.