Author Topic: Eight weeks till Dems might repeal Obamacare, Marco Rubio says  (Read 834 times)

Offline happyg

Eight weeks till Dems might repeal Obamacare, Marco Rubio says
« on: November 21, 2013, 01:14:15 am »
Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio thinks Democrats might be ready to repeal Obamacare in eight weeks.

"Look, this law cannot be saved. It will have to be repealed and the question is how long will it take for Democrats to realize that and cooperate in that endeavor," Rubio told Bill O'Reilly on Fox News Tuesday.

"So far I think upper echelons of the Democratic party, they're still being very stubborn about it. My prediction is check back in eight weeks," Rubio said.

Rubio promoted a bill he introduced to prevent the federal government from subsidizing insurance companies if they don't profit from health care plans during the first three years of Obamacare.

"The idea that the federal government should be bailing out insurance companies in order to make Obamacare work, that's not something a lot of people are aware of and I haven't taken a poll on it but I guarantee you it would be hugely unpopular," Rubio said.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2539452