Author Topic: Pop The Paxil! Super-Subdued Obama Speaks To Supporters  (Read 879 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Pop The Paxil! Super-Subdued Obama Speaks To Supporters
« on: November 19, 2013, 04:21:43 am »
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2013/11/18/pop-paxil-super-subdued-obama-speaks-supporters

Pop The Paxil! Super-Subdued Obama Speaks To Supporters

By Mark Finkelstein | November 18, 2013

Tonight's Organizing For Action conference call with President Obama was billed as "exclusive," and indeed it was . . . in the sense that anyone in the world who signed up for it could listen in.

I was one of the lucky few hundred thousand, and was dumbstruck by how depressed President Obama sounded.  Looks like SNL was onto something. Listen to the brief, edited audio clip from the conference call, and compare and contrast the super-subdued tone with the soaring rhetoric from the good old hope 'n change days of the 2008 campaign.  More after the jump.

The president kvetches about "misinformation" about Obamacare, recognizes that his supporters' work was greater than anything he ever accomplished as a community organizer, and admits that the Obamacare website will always be limited and that people will have to sign up via mail, by phone and person.  He ends with this stunningly naive admission: "it turns out purchasing insurance for a lot of folks is complicated."  Who knew?

Will the MSM report on President Obama's shockingly subdued, low-affect tone while speaking with his most enthusiastic supporters?

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

Re: Pop The Paxil! Super-Subdued Obama Speaks To Supporters
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 05:02:57 am »
Geez.  What a pathetic loser.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 05:19:40 am »
He sounds sad. 8888crybaby

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 07:28:50 am »
I cannot stand listening to him. The closest I can approach is listening to others talk about him.

Hear a brilliant synopsis of who the man is from Michael Goodwin speaking with Mark Simone yesterday. Goodwin nails it. Absolutely fascinating psychological profile of Obama ...

The interview starts 19:50 into this 34 minute podcast.

http://www.wor710.com/media/podcast-mark-simone-marksimone/mark-simone-wmichael-goodwin-111813-23988148/
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 07:36:41 am by aligncare »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 08:19:41 am »
I cannot stand listening to him. The closest I can approach is listening to others talk about him.

Hear a brilliant synopsis of who the man is from Michael Goodwin speaking with Mark Simone yesterday. Goodwin nails it. Absolutely fascinating psychological profile of Obama ...

The interview starts 19:50 into this 34 minute podcast.

http://www.wor710.com/media/podcast-mark-simone-marksimone/mark-simone-wmichael-goodwin-111813-23988148/

Interesting interview. I usually enjoy Michael Goodwin.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776