Author Topic: McCain on Kerry: This Guy Has Been a 'Human Wrecking Ball'  (Read 1608 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCain on Kerry: This Guy Has Been a 'Human Wrecking Ball'
« on: November 15, 2013, 04:18:10 pm »
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/11/14/mccain-on-kerry-this-guy-has-been-a-human-wrecking-ball

McCain on Kerry: This Guy Has Been a 'Human Wrecking Ball'
John McCain goes off about U.S. foreign policy under Obama

By Lauren Fox
November 14, 2013

When it comes to foreign policy, the Obama administration is really mucking things up.

At least that is how Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., sees it.

For a guy who went head-to-head against Obama in the 2008 presidential election, it's been tough to sit back and watch the president bungle diplomatic relations in his second term.

From Egypt to Iran, McCain singled out Secretary of State John Kerry, the former Massachusetts senator with whom he served, as the major liability.

"This guy has been a human wrecking ball," McCain said during the Atlantic Ideas Forum.

McCain admonished the Obama administration's slow movement on pulling military aid in Egypt even though the elected government was removed during a coup, a direct violation of aid rules.

On Iran, McCain blasted Kerry for seeking to strike a deal with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani as the "centrifuges spin" and enrich uranium. Rouhani, McCain said, is on a continual path to acquire nuclear weapons.

"This is the same guy we are frantic to make a phone call with," McCain said.

At one point McCain asked if the Obama administration even knew where Kerry's plane was some of the time.

"This is a fire drill," McCain said of the White House and its foreign policy. "It is like nothing I have ever seen."

On the National Security Administration spying of foreign allies, McCain didn't mince words.

"This is starting to look like a Jason Bourne movie," McCain says.

He also accused his colleagues on the Senate Intelligence Committee of either being too resigned to the administration's wishes or blissfully unaware of what was even happening under their noses.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MBB1984

Re: McCain on Kerry: This Guy Has Been a 'Human Wrecking Ball'
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 05:36:07 pm »
Wonder why he wanted to be his VP in 2004?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 06:27:08 pm »

I wondered the same thing.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 01:54:50 am »

I wonder why he voted for him for SOS.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 02:08:58 am »
McCain is just jumping on the bandwagon. He does that every election too.

McCain is Conservative. As Consevative as they come.
McCain is Liberal, a screaming moonbat Obama worshipping Liberal.
Oh, wait...
McCain is Conservative ... again...

The truth is he is a very old nutball who has been through an incredibly traumatic life. He jumps at power. He jumps at who ever is 'winning' at any given time.

Now, he is against Obamacare, a week ago he wanted Ted Cruz executed for daring to challenge the Lord and Master, Obama.

I really do think, and I mean this in a serious way, that the guy is losing his mind. He doesn't know who or what he supports anymore and is more like a leaf in a stream, going which ever way the current tells him, even if he winds up going around in circles.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 02:10:44 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 02:35:31 am »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 02:36:37 am »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 04:23:47 am »
It is sad that no matter what McCain does or says it infuriates conservatives.  I think Kerry is a piece of dung. 

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 04:46:56 am »
It is sad that no matter what McCain does or says it infuriates conservatives.  I think Kerry is a piece of dung. 

Because McCain is like a stopped clock, which still manages to get the time correct twice a day (once if you're using a 24-hour clock).  That he manages to get something correct from time to time has more to do with chance than anything else.

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2013, 10:00:52 am »

Both are brain-dead. The big question is: which one is worse?
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2013, 06:12:08 pm »

Yes, because McCain has always exhausted himself in fighting leftist ideology and politics and has always had the back of Conservatives.   :whistle:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 06:33:20 pm »
Yes, because McCain has always exhausted himself in fighting leftist ideology and politics and has always had the back of Conservatives.   :whistle:
Well, I never said that.  I said Kerry was a piece of dung.  Clearly attacking Kerry is anti-conservative judging from the reaction here.