Author Topic: Statement by Gov. Perry on Today’s Obamacare Announcement  (Read 832 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Statement by Gov. Perry on Today’s Obamacare Announcement
« on: November 15, 2013, 04:06:01 am »
http://governor.state.tx.us/news/press-release/19090/#.UoWUDuNBO51.twitter

Statement by Gov. Perry on Today’s Obamacare Announcement
Thursday, November 14, 2013  •  Austin, Texas  •  Press Release

Gov. Rick Perry issued the following statement regarding President Barack Obama's announcement today on Obamacare:

"This is a staggering display of a reckless president cavalierly instructing states to ignore federal law. President Obama is shifting the blame by saying it's up to states and state insurance commissioners to fix the massive problem his signature law has created for millions of Americans who are losing their health insurance.

President Obama did succeed at one thing today: making a bad situation worse with a ‘fix' that will create more confusion for consumers and threatens to destabilize the health insurance industry. Obamacare is an abject failure; it's time to overturn this ill-conceived, job-killing nightmare that ultimately will bankrupt this country."
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Statement by Gov. Perry on Today’s Obamacare Announcement
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 04:13:02 am »
Well said Governor! I couldn't agree more!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien