Author Topic: BOOM! Kirsten Powers: Obama admin has bigger problems than website, “People don’t believe what they say anymore”  (Read 945 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://therightscoop.com/boom-kirsten-powers-obama-admin-has-bigger-problems-than-website-people-dont-believe-what-they-say-anymore/

BOOM! Kirsten Powers: Obama admin has bigger problems than website, “People don’t believe what they say anymore”
Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on November 12th, 2013

Kirsten Powers nailed the Obama administration for lying about plans being substandard. She says they need to fess up to the fact that this is really happening because they need responsible people to subsidize other people.

She also said that the website is the least of their problems: “They have bigger problems such as the fact nobody believes anything they say anymore…”

Watch:

Transcript of Kirsten’s response:

My blood pressure goes up every time they say that they’re protecting us from substandard health insurance plans because there is nothing to support what they’re saying. I have talked to about how i am losing my health insurance. If i want to keep the same health insurance, it’s going to cost twice as much. There’s nothing substandard about my plan. All of the things they say that are not in my plan are in my plan. All of the things they have listed — there’s no explanation for doubling my premiums other than the fact that it’s subsidizing other people. They need to be honest about that, that’s the reason they don’t want to change it. It’s because they’re basically taking the people who are responsible enough to get health insurance in the individual market and asking them to subsidize other people. So they’re taking young healthy people and asking them to subsidize other people. I don’t think that’s going to last, frankly, I think they’re trying to buy time until they reach this next deadline and I don’t think they’re going to reach it. When they don’t reach it, I think there is going to be an absolute — you have now not just senators who are up for re-election calling, you know, for this to be fixed, so I they’re going — they’re going to have to respond to that.

…

But they have bigger problems than that. They have bigger problems than fixing the website. They have bigger problems such as the fact nobody believes anything they say anymore of the and even the idea that they think that 50-year-olds should have maternity care is very concerning to me. You know, people are being forced to pay for things that they will not use. It is not for them to tell people I don’t need to be told I have mental health coverage. If I wanted it, I would have gotten it. I think people are getting a little fed up, even democrats, with this stuff.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 07:54:14 am by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

She was really pissed at the stuff she is being forced to pay for that she doesn't want or need but others might want in a policy that she is now paying more to help someone else cover.

First she has become a Christian and I suspect it won't be long before she becomes a conservative (at this rate)....  she is starting to see the light.

BTW Juan was on Hannity and I couldn't take it -- he is hopeless.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776