Author Topic: Kerry on Iran Nuke Talks: ‘I Don’t Think We’re Stupid’  (Read 741 times)

Offline flowers

Kerry on Iran Nuke Talks: ‘I Don’t Think We’re Stupid’
« on: November 12, 2013, 09:39:01 pm »
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/kerry-iran-nuke-talks-i-don-t-think-we-re-stupid

CNSNews.com) – Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday pushed back at suggestions that only resistance from a skeptical France prevented a group of world powers from reaching a deal with Iran over the long running nuclear dispute.

“A number of nations – not just the French, but ourselves and others – wanted to make sure that we had the tough language necessary, the clarity in the language necessary, to be absolutely certain that we were doing the job and not granting more or doing something sloppily that could wind up with a mistake,” he said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Kerry, who changed travel plans to join the talks in Geneva, bristled when asked by NBC’s David Gregory whether he was being “skeptical enough about a man [President Hasan Rouhani] who has been called a wolf in sheep’s clothing, who wrote a book in which he talked about how they can continue work on their nuclear program while they gain confidence of the West.”

Offline flowers

Re: Kerry on Iran Nuke Talks: ‘I Don’t Think We’re Stupid’
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 09:39:59 pm »
HE'S NOT STUPID - HE'D HAVE TO BE A LOT SMARTER WITH MORE COMMON SENSE BEFORE RISING TO THE LEVEL OF STUPID.

from the comment section

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 11:52:07 pm »
HE'S NOT STUPID - HE'D HAVE TO BE A LOT SMARTER WITH MORE COMMON SENSE BEFORE RISING TO THE LEVEL OF STUPID.

from the comment section

:silly: And again, stupid people don't know they are stupid!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 12:12:47 am »
Kerry was talking directly to PM Netanyahu ....  and I enjoyed how idiotic Kerry sounded  :smokin: