Author Topic: Obama was ‘cocaine-using gay hustler’, claims ex-classmate  (Read 6183 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Obama was ‘cocaine-using gay hustler’, claims ex-classmate
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 01:17:11 am »
And I also think some, like O'Reilly and Krauthammer, were completely fooled by him.

For sure. Remember the editorials Krauthammer wrote praising him?  and BOR drove me nuts because he was literally pimping himself out to get an interview with Obama.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Carling

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2013, 01:17:51 am »
There was talk of this in 2008.

Really?  There was talk of Barry being a coke-addled homosexual who prostituted himself to older white men?  Funny, I don't recall hearing that anywhere.  Not even on TOS.  I can't stand the guy, but this woman's claims amount to a nothingburger at this point.  If she had come out in 2008, I'd believe her.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2013, 01:18:51 am »
For sure. Remember the editorials Krauthammer wrote praising him?  and BOR drove me nuts because he was literally pimping himself out to get an interview with Obama.

Bill O'Reilly is 1 hour out of 24 on Fox News.  Plus, he spent a lot of time on the Rev. Wright stuff, too.  His interview with Obama was a disgrace, I do agree, because he didn't follow up on any of his 'gotcha' questions.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:19:37 am by Carling »

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2013, 01:19:20 am »
Fox News covered every single scandal involving Obama prior to the 2008 election.

Wow, Fox reported that Obama pimped himself out as gay prostitute to finance his free-basing habit in school?    And he still won the election???   :thud:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2013, 01:20:01 am »
Really?  There was talk of Barry being a coke-addled homosexual who prostituted himself to older white men?  Funny, I don't recall hearing that anywhere.  Not even on TOS.  I can't stand the guy, but this woman's claims amount to a nothingburger at this point.  If she had come out in 2008, I'd believe her.

Larry Sinclair. 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Carling

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2013, 01:20:42 am »
Wow, Fox reported that Obama pimped himself out as gay prostitute to finance his free-basing habit in school?    And he still won the election???   :thud:

Again, where was this woman in 2008?  Please tell me.  Because she said it last month doesn't mean the information was available in 2008.  Am I going crazy here, or have you all jumped into a time machine and left me behind?    :beer:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2013, 01:21:39 am »

Indeed.

And he still has trouble telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about Obama.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2013, 01:22:08 am »
Hannity is one of the loudest voices at Fox News.  Who is "Fox News" to you?

Hannity is not a "news" program.  He certainly doesn't deserve to be the face of FOXNEWS Channel.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Carling

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2013, 01:22:51 am »
Larry Sinclair.

I already mentioned Larry Sinclair, as did Hannity.  Unfortunately, Sinclair was a loser drug addict, too, so without concrete proof, he's easily dismissed as a crackpot, whether he was telling the truth or not.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2013, 01:22:57 am »
Indeed.

And he still has trouble telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about Obama.

:thumbsup:

Offline Carling

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2013, 01:23:37 am »
Hannity is not a "news" program.  He certainly doesn't deserve to be the face of FOXNEWS Channel.

Well, that's an opinion.  Again, who or what is "Fox News?"  Who or what was "Fox News" in 2008?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:23:57 am by Carling »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2013, 01:24:36 am »
I already mentioned Larry Sinclair, as did Hannity.  Unfortunately, Sinclair was a loser drug addict, too, so without concrete proof, he's easily dismissed as a crackpot, whether he was telling the truth or not.

Obama was (or is) a loser drug addict (admitted in his books) so how does this separate him from Sinclair - O  lies all the time.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2013, 01:28:13 am »
Well, that's an opinion.  Again, who or what is "Fox News?"  Who or what was "Fox News" in 2008?

Why do you consider Hannity to be Fox News, rather than the collective voices of the rest of Fox?

Hannity does opinion only, not hard news.

The rest of the Fox News shows did NOT tell the truth about Obama.

And that is, in part, why he was elected. 

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Carling

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2013, 01:30:37 am »
Obama was (or is) a loser drug addict (admitted in his books) so how does this separate him from Sinclair - O  lies all the time.

Because Obama isn't an admitted homosexual drug addict who prostituted himself, and Sinclair is. 

I'm not saying I don't believe Sinclair, and I certainly don't believe a word Obama says, but chasing the ghost of Larry Sinclair's Wild Limo Ride didn't make sense after the public deemed he wasn't credible.  Which, he isn't/wasn't, even if he's telling the truth.

Offline Carling

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2013, 01:32:13 am »
Why do you consider Hannity to be Fox News, rather than the collective voices of the rest of Fox?

Hannity does opinion only, not hard news.

The rest of the Fox News shows did NOT tell the truth about Obama.

And that is, in part, why he was elected.

I don't consider Hannity to be "Fox News".  That's why I'm asking what is "Fox News".  I will say that during that period, Hannity was basically the only show I watched on that network, and I haven't watched his show other than the occasional YouTube clip since that election. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2013, 01:33:45 am »
Obama is in the 30s in approval ratings, and we have this foolishness.

Because of the birther nonsense, the public is conditioned to disbelieve any of the more outrageous accusations made about Obama.  And this is just about as outrageous as they come.

Obama's presidency is bleeding out because of Obamacare, which will forever tarnish his image.  Let's not tie ourselves to ne'r'do wells looking for their 15 minutes.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2013, 02:37:54 am »
I don't consider Hannity to be "Fox News".  That's why I'm asking what is "Fox News".  I will say that during that period, Hannity was basically the only show I watched on that network, and I haven't watched his show other than the occasional YouTube clip since that election.

In terms of 'news,' I would consider Special Report (at the time with Brit Hume) to be more indicative of the network.  That, to me, included the panel that evaluated Obama each night, and more specifically during the debates.

At times they were irrational, and practically swooning over the debonair Obama.

It nauseated me, and I considered myself a Fox fan in general at the time.

It ended with their neglectful coverage of Obama, and their helping to allow a Marxist liar to become our President.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2013, 02:55:04 am »
Sometimes I wonder if the Kenyan stuff, birth certificate stuff, Larry Sinclair types of things are planted by Obama's side, to drag bait in front of "conservatives" in order to have goofy online quotes etc.

If so, it always works.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline happyg

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2013, 02:59:59 am »
Sometimes I wonder if the Kenyan stuff, birth certificate stuff, Larry Sinclair types of things are planted by Obama's side, to drag bait in front of "conservatives" in order to have goofy online quotes etc.

If so, it always works.

Conservatives are a helluva lot smarter and wiser than you give them credit for. Statements like that is one reason I'm disappointed in the GOP.

Offline Carling

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2013, 03:04:10 am »
Conservatives are a helluva lot smarter and wiser than you give them credit for. Statements like that is one reason I'm disappointed in the GOP.

Thinking that parading Larry Sinclair around to smear Obama isn't a very smart strategy, IMO.  The guy was an admitted male prostitute and drug addict, yet the far right wanted him to champion their cause against Barry?  Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Neither was attacking Rick Perry for "retard shots", having a "heart", and "N********d", for that matter, and basically allowing Romney and Newt to become the front-runners.  Under no scenario are illegals going to be transported, en masse, back to their country of citizenship, and Perry's bi-partisan law in Texas is actually realistic in how to deal with the offspring of illegals.

Whatever happened to Michelle Bachmann and Herb Cain, by the way?  Is Herb putting up that 20' wall along the Mexican border, cutting off access to the Rio Grande and its irrigation source?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 03:06:56 am by Carling »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2013, 03:08:30 am »
I'm going to respectfully disagree. I didn't coins phrases like "the stupid party" and "circular firing squad."

We have all heard them used for years, perhaps used them ourselves.   
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2013, 03:13:11 am »

It isn't 'Conservatives' who played along initially, it was internet kooks. They didn't need Conservatives to fall for those distractions, they just needed a handful of internet kooks to pass it along. They then would label the entire right based on the kooks.

You are going to always have kooks with every thing that comes out. Kooks on the right and left believed those stories. The difference is how each side played the game. The left has always been very Machiavellian while we have been passive in the political game.

I do believe they threw a lot of those stories out there. They only needed a few to pick it up so they could label the rest. The sad part was so many on our side hoped for change, more and more picked it up. I see good Conservative friends every day latch on little by little to these stories because they hope for change and because the stories get passed around so much, they become a common storyline.

One of the biggest things our side has lost recently is our discernment filters.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 03:13:33 am by AbaraXas »

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2013, 03:23:55 am »
I'm going to respectfully disagree. I didn't coins phrases like "the stupid party" and "circular firing squad."

We have all heard them used for years, perhaps used them ourselves.

I think I'd hear those phrases about 1/10 as as often as I do if you didn't post here.

Offline happyg

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2013, 03:24:54 am »
I think I'd hear those phrases about 1/10 as as often as I do if you didn't post here.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2013, 03:27:17 am »
Case in point and it also pertains to the article above. I can't tell you how many good Conservatives, from a local radio host to several grandmother types are passing along this photo that Maria Pope allegedly gave Manning of Obama in drag. This is an obvious fake that has been going around the internet for years, but she is passing it along as though it is something she just had. This is such a bad fake, it isn't even funny (zoom in and you can see how they didn't use the lasso tool well in removing the image to add to this photo, you can still see remnants of the old face under it around the edges). Maria Pope is playing games if she really did give this photo to Manning as 'proof'.