Author Topic: Obama: 'I've Been Burned Already With -- a Website'  (Read 1364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama: 'I've Been Burned Already With -- a Website'
« on: November 08, 2013, 02:18:53 am »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-ive-been-burned-already-website_766422.html''

Obama: 'I've Been Burned Already With -- a Website'

8:03 PM, NOV 7, 2013 • BY DANIEL HALPER         

President Obama said that "I've been burned already with-- a website," before correcting himself and saying, "the American people have been burned by -- a website that has been dysfunctional." He made the comments in an interview with MSNBC host Chuck Todd.

From the trancript, as released by NBC:

CHUCK TODD:
You have 21 days until November 30th. Is this website going to be running smoothly enough? If it's not, at that point, do you sit there and say, "Okay, let's extend the enrollment period. Let's delay the mandate." Do all of those plan B's start coming into focus if November 30th hits?

PRESIDENT OBAMA:
Well, that-- let me just say generally-- and I don't think I'm saying anything that people don't know and I haven't said before. I am deeply frustrated about-- how this website has not worked over the first couple of weeks. And, you know, I take responsibility of that. My team take responsibility of that. And we are working every single day, 24/7, to improve it. And it's better now than it was last week. And it's certainly a lot better than it was on October 1st.

I'm confident that it will be even better by November 30th and that the majority of people are going to be able to get on there. They're going to be able to enroll. They're going to be able to apply. And they're going to get a good deal-- a better deal than they've got right now when it comes to buying health insurance.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Obama: 'I've Been Burned Already With -- a Website'
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 03:21:00 am »
You would think they would know better than to let him out without TOTUS....

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Obama: 'I've Been Burned Already With -- a Website'
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 04:00:56 am »
You would think they would know better than to let him out without TOTUS....

Same thing. He talks in first person about the military all the time.

I have people fighting around the globe.
My military is fighting this or that or... whatever.
I killed Obama Ben Laden...
I have people fighting for me in Africa and all over the world.
'I am really good at killing people', even though I could drop that know nothing slacker in a second, like I was checking my watch for the time.

You will never hear Obama say anything like, "WE are doing this." or "America is doing this for..."

The guy does not think in terms of 'we', and cannot stand the idea of 'America' doing anything.

The Left has achieved thier objective. An America hating communist idiot as President. They did it. They won. They have crushed what used to be America.

Now...

they are going to have to live with the consequences of their 'victory'. Congratulations, idiots. I hope you love being raped, robbed, and stuck in your home after dark. Love it. It is the new 'Liberal' world. You know, peace and love and flowers and rainbows and unicorns and all that crap Liberals believe in.

It is all here now. Just go to Detroit or Chicago or any Democrat city, to see how well it is all going to work out.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 04:05:45 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.