Author Topic: Christie to Obama: 'Don't Be So Cute,' 'When You Make a Mistake Admit it'  (Read 1340 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/eric-scheiner/christie-obama-dont-be-so-cute-when-you-make-mistake-admit-it

Christie to Obama: 'Don't Be So Cute,' 'When You Make a Mistake Admit it'
November 7, 2013 - 10:56 AM

By Eric Scheiner

Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) tells CNN’s Jake Tapper his suggestion for the president when it comes to discussing Obamacare is, “don’t be so cute and when you make a mistake admit it.”

Following the http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/obamacare-finally-gets-real-for-am... ">cancellations of millions of health insurance policies, President Obama’s promise that people can keep their health care plans that they like has come under fire.

On Election Day, Christie told Tapper, “Here’s what my suggestion would be to him. Don’t be so cute and, when you make a mistake, admit it. And listen, if it was a mistake in 2009, if he was mistaken in 2009 – 2010, on his understanding of how the law would operate then just admit it to people, say you know what, ‘I said it, I was wrong. I’m sorry and we’re going to try and fix this and make it better.’

On Monday night at an Organizing for Action event, President Barack Obama attempted to backtrack from his "if you like your health insurance you can keep it" claims.

“Now, if you have or had one of these plans before the Affordable Care Act came into law and you really like that plan, what we said was you could keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,” Obama said Monday.

“I saw it (the president’s comments) for the first time this morning and I thought, he’s lawyering it,” Christie said, "That’s Barack Obama, the lawyer.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34