Author Topic: Hot pork supper  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Hot pork supper
« on: November 04, 2013, 10:44:58 pm »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6dc_1383596904

1:34 for the impatient...but look quick!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:47:47 pm by Chieftain »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Hot pork supper
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 10:51:55 pm »
OMG... I was just going to say........ and then whack the unexpected happens........
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 10:55:58 pm »
There's another really good one out there of a Nile croc taking an adult wildebeest the same way.  In about three seconds it is underwater.

If you look close toward the end of that vid you can see a big muddy disturbance in the water.  That's the croc shredding piggy into fresh chops...

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 01:58:49 am »
There's another really good one out there of a Nile croc taking an adult wildebeest the same way.  In about three seconds it is underwater.

If you look close toward the end of that vid you can see a big muddy disturbance in the water.  That's the croc shredding piggy into fresh chops...

I kept watching the Jackels thinking why didn't they just charge in the water and then I saw the croc and couldn't believe it was just laying there so calmly........ it was quite a shock...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 04:30:47 am »
I kept watching the Jackels thinking why didn't they just charge in the water and then I saw the croc and couldn't believe it was just laying there so calmly........ it was quite a shock...

They're not jackals. They're Cape Hunting Dogs, aka African Wild Dogs, Africa's most successful predator. They score a kill 90% of the time. Way above the big cats and hyenas by percentage.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 05:23:54 am »
They're not jackals. They're Cape Hunting Dogs, aka African Wild Dogs, Africa's most successful predator. They score a kill 90% of the time. Way above the big cats and hyenas by percentage.

He was certainly more concerned about them than he was the gator laying right next to him.