Author Topic: 'Deadly' Spiders Found In Supermarket Bananas  (Read 1270 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
'Deadly' Spiders Found In Supermarket Bananas
« on: November 05, 2013, 01:46:08 am »
4:53am UK, Monday 04 November

A mother has spoken of her terror after discovering dozens of the world's deadliest spiders while eating a banana in her London home.

Consi Taylor told The Sun she noticed a strange white spot on the fruit, which she thought was mould.

But she dropped the banana to the floor after discovering dozens of spiders crawling over the skin.

She told the newspaper: "I thought it was mould but when I had a closer look I saw some funny looking spots.

"I had a closer look and was horrified to see they were spiders. They were hatching out on the table, scurrying around on my carpet."

The 29-year-old took the bananas back to supermarket Sainsbury's and was initially offered a £10 voucher in compensation.

(more)
http://news.sky.com/story/1163467/deadly-spiders-found-in-supermarket-bananas
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: 'Deadly' Spiders Found In Supermarket Bananas
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 01:50:47 am »
Those dang things are extremely lethal.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton