Author Topic: Give us Your Young, Uninsured (and Dying to be Rooked) By Clarice Feldman  (Read 912 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/give_us_your_young_uninsured_and_dying_to_be_rooked.html

October 27, 2013
Give us Your Young, Uninsured (and Dying to be Rooked)
By Clarice Feldman

I was lingering over my breakfast coffee thinking how the latest revelation about ObamaCare would be treated by a press that saw every Halliburton contract as a direct Ka-Ching into Vice-President Cheney's pocket though he was long gone from that company. The failures of the Obamacare website came just days after its launch and after '"top White House officials were excitedly briefing lawmakers, reporters, Capitol Hill staff members and Washington pundits" about the "shiny new Web site that was elegantly designed, simple to use and ready."

It turns out the $678 million dollars spent on this mess was spent on a no-bid contract to CGI Federal, which, as the Daily Caller reported, is the company where Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton classmate of Michelle Obama, is a senior vice-president. Both women are members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni, Of course, I searched in vain for anything in the Washington Post about this development.

I could find a report noting that most of those who had enrolled were merely signing up for the federal Medicaid program. In Oregon 52 thousand people enrolled through the website, 100 percent of them for the Medicaid program, none for personal insurance.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
In Oregon 52 thousand people enrolled through the website, 100 percent of them for the Medicaid program, none for personal insurance.

That will be 52K new people added to the Democrat GOTV lists for 2014.  Then, in 2015, once the Democrat Party has locked in its new congressional majority, we'll see act II: single payer.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ That will be 52K new people added to the Democrat GOTV lists for 2014.  Then, in 2015, once the Democrat Party has locked in its new congressional majority, we'll see act II: single payer. ]]

Just as a point of info, the state of Vermont is going single-payer in 2017.
Laws already in place.