Author Topic: Carney Won’t Answer Healthcare.gov Questions: ‘I’m Not a Computer Expert’  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/361920/carney-wont-answer-healthcaregov-questions-im-not-computer-expert-andrew-johnson

Carney Won’t Answer Healthcare.gov Questions: ‘I’m Not a Computer Expert’
By Andrew Johnson
October 22, 2013 4:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRSHo7bH67U

Jay Carney continued to dodge questions about the various problems plaguing Obamacare’s online exchanges today, by pleading ignorance and repeatedly pointing reporters’ questions to the Department of Health and Human Services. At the end of Tuesday’s daily briefing, after offering one last referral to HHS, Carney walked out of the room as frustrated reporters continued to ask him questions.

Carney explained that, due to his inexperience with website construction, he wouldn’t be able to comment on some of the technical and specific elements of the websites’ development. “I’m not a computer expert, I don’t build websites,” he said.

When asked whether the White House would cooperate with congressional oversight, Carney said the administration would do so only if it was “legitimate.”

“I’m just saying that everybody here that wasn’t born yesterday has seen questionable congressional oversight in the past,” he said; earlier today, Oversight Committee chairman Darrell Issa announced that he would be leading the investigation into the websites.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.atr.org/carney-ducks-obamacare-questions-walks-press-a7947

Carney Ducks Obamacare Questions, Walks Out of Press Briefing

Spokesman for “Most transparent administration in history” can’t answer basic Obamacare questions

White House spokesman Jay Carney today abruptly walked out of the briefing room after struggling to answer questions related to Obamacare.  As he walks out, frustrated reporters can be seen asking questions, including:

“Have White House officials watched anyone without insurance go through the website, trying to help the situation?”

“Couldn’t we have a [HHS] rep just come to the press briefing?”

Since the Oct. 1 launch of HealthCare.Gov, Carney has repeatedly ducked uncomfortable questions by referring reporters to HHS, where they are met with silence.

Click on the image below to view Carney’s walk-out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMfr19EVkV8
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Carney Won’t Answer Healthcare.gov Questions: ‘I’m Not a Computer Expert’ ]]

Point taken, Mr. Carney.

What you DO seem to be an "expert" in is lying and obfuscation!

Offline happyg

‘I’m Not a Computer Expert’

Neither are Obama's  cronies!

Offline musiclady

[[ Carney Won’t Answer Healthcare.gov Questions: ‘I’m Not a Computer Expert’ ]]

Point taken, Mr. Carney.

What you DO seem to be an "expert" in is lying and obfuscation!

Yes, indeed.  He's really, really good at saying things that aren't even close to the truth......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.