Author Topic: ObamaCare enrollees to join president in Rose Garden  (Read 6295 times)

Liberal_Spy

Re: ObamaCare enrollees to join president in Rose Garden
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2013, 09:43:35 pm »
Damn! Coulda fooled me!!!

A lot of my ideology comes from a left way of thinking, but I don't think the left wing of our government properly represents left wing thinkers in this country. A lot of you probably feel similar(ish) about the right wing.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2013, 09:48:27 pm »
A lot of my ideology comes from a left way of thinking, but I don't think the left wing of our government properly represents left wing thinkers in this country. A lot of you probably feel similar(ish) about the right wing.

We believe we ought to try CONSTITUTIONAL government again since we haven't done that for quite some time now and, beyond that,  just don't like crooks no matter what letter happens to be behind their name!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2013, 10:16:03 pm »
Damn! Coulda fooled me!!!

Yep.  You got it Bigun.

He ain't fooling no one.    :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2013, 10:19:48 pm »
We believe we ought to try CONSTITUTIONAL government again since we haven't done that for quite some time now and, beyond that,  just don't like crooks no matter what letter happens to be behind their name!

I have a problem with equating the two parties, no matter who tries to do it.

There are many honorable people with R's behind their names, and absolutely NONE in Washington with a "D" behind it.

My first comment is accurate.

It is a typical LEFTIST excuse when their guys break laws, spit on the Constitution, live immoral lives, and most of all, LIE, that all politicians are bad.

It's a false equivalency to make up for the fact that they support policies that are disastrous.

And ALL leftists support horrific policies.

ALL of them.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2013, 10:25:16 pm »
I have a problem with equating the two parties, no matter who tries to do it.

There are many honorable people with R's behind their names, and absolutely NONE in Washington with a "D" behind it.

My first comment is accurate.

It is a typical LEFTIST excuse when their guys break laws, spit on the Constitution, live immoral lives, and most of all, LIE, that all politicians are bad.

It's a false equivalency to make up for the fact that they support policies that are disastrous.

And ALL leftists support horrific policies.

ALL of them.

Well said! I agree completely!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2013, 10:28:15 pm »
Well said! I agree completely!

That's why, when a guy who claims to be a leftist comes on a conservative site declaring that he doesn't support the god of leftist policy, Barack Obama, it is healthy to be skeptical.

Telling the truth isn't exactly what one could call a liberal strong suit....   ^-^

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2013, 10:51:24 pm »

You do have a way of cutting through the bull, Bigun!!!   Thank you!    :thumbsup:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2013, 11:24:59 pm »
You do have a way of cutting through the bull, Bigun!!!   Thank you!    :thumbsup:

[[[[[[[[Blush]]]]]]]]]]

:beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2013, 11:31:37 pm »

Totally spot on! Why "fix" something that isn't broken?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2013, 11:35:21 pm »
[[[[[[[[Blush]]]]]]]]]]

:beer:

Hey....................Right's right!    :patriot: