Author Topic: Media Targets Million Veteran March  (Read 26157 times)

Liberal_Spy

Re: Media Targets Million Veteran March
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2013, 10:35:08 pm »

You've already tried to justify a hard-core pro-abortion stance.

I did nothing of the sort. I am much less hard-core than a lot of liberals when it comes to abortion.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2013, 10:41:45 pm »
I did nothing of the sort. I am much less hard-core than a lot of liberals when it comes to abortion.

Don't you have World History homework to do?  Or work work? Or a one-year-old child to look after?  Or are you on SSI?

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2013, 10:42:54 pm »
I am much less hard-core than a lot of liberals when it comes to abortion.

Well, that's good news. I take it you believe babies should only be killed up to, say, 3 months in the womb, or some other standard, but not beyond?

How humane of you.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2013, 10:45:56 pm »
Don't you have World History homework to do?  Or work work? Or a one-year-old child to look after?  Or are you on SSI?

This is an off topic personal attack, and coming from the poster that was getting on me for not staying on topic in threads I posted in. I've been polite to you; can you not return the same courtesy? I've had civil conversations with a lot of posters here, even the ones that very much disagree with just about everything I say.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2013, 10:46:43 pm »

Well, that's good news. I take it you believe babies should only be killed up to, say, 3 months in the womb, or some other standard, but not beyond?

How humane of you.

I think the world is not black and white enough to say a woman should never be allowed to have an abortion. There are always extraordinary circumstances. 

famousdayandyear

« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2013, 10:50:21 pm »
This is an off topic personal attack, and coming from the poster that was getting on me for not staying on topic in threads I posted in. I've been polite to you; can you not return the same courtesy? I've had civil conversations with a lot of posters here, even the ones that very much disagree with just about everything I say.

You're right.  Because you are annoying as hell, and providing nothing of substance we all have not already heard from liberals for decades.   Grow up.  Go get educated and parent your child.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2013, 10:51:38 pm »
Grow up.  Go get educated and parent your child.

I'm in the process of doing all three, thanks.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2013, 10:53:44 pm »
I think the world is not black and white enough to say a woman should never be allowed to have an abortion. There are always extraordinary circumstances.

Human life is not a black and white issue for you? How interesting. As to "extraordinary circumstances" ProDeathers have stretched that idea so far it has become meaningless.

Please note you failed to answer my question about your "standard" when it comes to terminating a baby's life. Do you really have one?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2013, 10:55:37 pm »

Human life is not a black and white issue for you? How interesting. As to "extraordinary circumstances" ProDeathers have stretched that idea so far it has become meaningless.

Please note you failed to answer my question about your "standard" when it comes to terminating a baby's life. Do you really have one?

I think any mother that wants to terminate a pregnancy should have to still be early in the pregnancy, and should have to speak with a professional to determine if she has good reasons to terminate the pregnancy. I think any woman that becomes impregnated from rape should have the option of terminating the pregnancy. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #134 on: October 14, 2013, 11:01:02 pm »
"Terminate the pregnancy" = Kill the baby.

Such euphemisms are used to disguise the reality of what leftists really want......

Dead babies.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #135 on: October 14, 2013, 11:02:33 pm »

Such euphemisms are used to disguise the reality of what leftists really want......

Dead babies.

Thank you. A bit of clarity in the terms used is always welcome. Though I might phrase it more strongly.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 11:03:17 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2013, 11:02:58 pm »

I assumed everybody knew that.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2013, 11:05:08 pm »

How humane of you.

He still hasn't acknowledged that, because of pro-deathers like himself, America has some of the most horrific pro-abortion laws in the world.

His "humanity" is all a sham.

There is NO humanity in a leftist pro-abortion position, as there is NO humanity in their anti-woman position, nor their racism, nor their desire to keep people in poverty.

There is NO humanity in the liberal world view.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

And lies.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2013, 11:07:41 pm »
I assumed everybody knew that.

Yes, but in your game of deceit you didn't say what you meant.

Here's what you meant.....

I think any mother that wants to kill her baby should have to still be early in the pregnancy, and should have to speak with a professional to determine if she has good reasons to murder her baby. I think any woman that becomes impregnated from rape should have the option of kill the innocent child

You see..........if you actually said what you meant, we'd all know that you're ugly on the inside.

Just like every pro-abortion leftist.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2013, 11:08:56 pm »
we'd all know that you're ugly on the inside.

I don't feel ugly on the inside. I don't think you're ugly on the inside, either.

Offline SlapLeather

« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2013, 11:11:14 pm »
He still hasn't acknowledged that, because of pro-deathers like himself, America has some of the most horrific pro-abortion laws in the world.

His "humanity" is all a sham.

There is NO humanity in a leftist pro-abortion position, as there is NO humanity in their anti-woman position, nor their racism, nor their desire to keep people in poverty.

There is NO humanity in the liberal world view.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

And lies.

It's worse.  It's a mental illness.  At the very least, an on-set of psychosis.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2013, 11:12:21 pm »
Musiclady, my friend. Call it by it's real name.

Murder.

For my own beliefs - Rape: first trimester with a police report of the rape. Incest: 5 months (reporting that is hard and hidden, so cutting some slack). Danger to the mother: first trimester.

Anything else - no.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #142 on: October 14, 2013, 11:12:57 pm »
I don't feel ugly on the inside. I don't think you're ugly on the inside, either.

Advocating killing unborn babies is ugly.

It doesn't matter in the least how you "feel."

It's what IS.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2013, 11:14:04 pm »
It's worse.  It's a mental illness.  At the very least, an on-set of psychosis.

No argument there.

Unless you go a step further and attribute the mental illness to moral sickness.

Offline happyg

« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2013, 11:16:25 pm »
How about getting off the topic of abortion? All of us are pro life, but one. No minds will be changed, and it's not worth the effort to argue our side on this issue. Let's wait for an abortion thread, and let it all hang out!  :beer:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2013, 11:18:00 pm »
Sorry happy!  :beer:

Button issue for a lot of us.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2013, 11:18:34 pm »
Musiclady, my friend. Call it by it's real name.

Murder.

For my own beliefs - Rape: first trimester with a police report of the rape. Incest: 5 months (reporting that is hard and hidden, so cutting some slack). Danger to the mother: first trimester.

Anything else - no.

Danger to the mother almost never happens, and that is always acceptable, if the woman's life will be lost to save the baby's.

The problem is that the evil left has changed the word "life" to "health," and for them "health" includes "mental health" and that might mean, "I'd feel a lot healthier mentally if I took a trip to the Bahamas, so I think I'll murder my baby."

Then the abortionist says, "Yeah, sure.  When do you want to schedule your vacation?"

And the baby is murdered at their convenience.

It's beyond sick that this is happening.

And the fact that there is someone posing as a nice guy on this forum advocating it is deeply disturbing.

DEEPLY disturbing.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2013, 11:19:51 pm »
How about getting off the topic of abortion? All of us are pro life, but one. No minds will be changed, and it's not worth the effort to argue our side on this issue. Let's wait for an abortion thread, and let it all hang out!  :beer:

I've said my peace, and I'll be good!

Promise!!   :dx1:

Offline SlapLeather

« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2013, 11:21:59 pm »
No argument there.

Unless you go a step further and attribute the mental illness to moral sickness.

Pure evil.  Orchestrated, foretold and with a conclusion.  It is said to be a surprise to many...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2013, 11:22:51 pm »
How did a thread about veterans end up on abortion....

happy is right...arguing abortion on this site is a mute point...I maybe wrong but I think there are two people here that approve of murdering babies...call it what you will it is murder....get back on the subject of the thread please...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34