Author Topic: Media Targets Million Veteran March  (Read 26156 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Media Targets Million Veteran March
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2013, 04:02:38 am »
I didn't call you anything.  Didn't you post that Breitbart thread that asserts he was assassinated?

I sure did.... frankly right now I am not willing to dismiss anything, that is how scary our government has become.  They depend on people (like you) though who dismiss everything as "kookie."
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2013, 04:05:20 am »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2013, 04:05:58 am »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2013, 04:08:21 am »
Yeah I was, so what?  I posted the Lame Cherry thing, which I admit was kooky, but the suspicions that Brietbart might not have died of natural causes is not kooky, at least not in my opinion.

You seem to have a blind trust of authority figures (medical examiners in this case).  Conversely, some of us are willing to entertain the notion that no one is infallible, including medical examiners, and that there is room for error in forensic medicine.

Insurance payments and judicial decisions are based on the expert opinions of medical examiners.  I notice that Breitbart's family is not contesting the opinion of the Medical Examiner.  What anyone else thinks is beside the point.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2013, 04:12:03 am »
Insurance payments and judicial decisions are based on the expert opinions of medical examiners.  I notice that Breitbart's family is not contesting the opinion of the Medical Examiner.  What anyone else thinks is beside the point.

I guess you missed the part where the Medical Examiner in the Breitbart case also died soon thereafter - under "mysterious" circumstances.

http://www.examiner.com/article/police-investigating-breitbart-s-coroner-s-mysterious-death

Police investigating Breitbart's coroner’s mysterious death

April 29, 2012

When conservative Andrew Breitbart died unexpectedly on March 1, there were thoughts that he died under suspicious circumstances. Now, police and medical examiners in Los Angeles are investigating the suspicious death of one of the coroners who may have been working on the Breitbart case.

Andrew Breitbart was a favorite among conservatives and republicans due to his insight reporting on liberals, President Obama, and anything that pertained to the Democratic Party as well as corruption within the party ranks.

On April 21, the Los Angeles County coroner's office officially stated that Breitbart died of heart failure stemming from coronary disease.

Now, authorities are saying that Los Angeles County coroner's official, Michael Cormier, appears to have died from poisoning, possibly arsenic poisoning.

It isn’t clear if Cormier personally worked on the Breitbart case although he died on the same day when news broke of what caused the death of Breitbart.

A point of interest was observed by WND, is that Sheriff Joe Arpaio had announced a probable cause for forgery in President Obama’s birth certificate on the same day that Breitbart died.

The LA Examiner’s office and police are still investigating and toxicology results on Mr. Cormier will take five to six weeks.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 04:12:49 am by Rapunzel »

Offline Rapunzel

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2013, 04:15:49 am »
I guess you missed the part where the Medical Examiner in the Breitbart case also died soon thereafter - under "mysterious" circumstances.

http://www.examiner.com/article/police-investigating-breitbart-s-coroner-s-mysterious-death

April 29, 2012

When conservative Andrew Breitbart died unexpectedly on March 1, there were thoughts that he died under suspicious circumstances. Now, police and medical examiners in Los Angeles are investigating the suspicious death of one of the coroners who may have been working on the Breitbart case.

Andrew Breitbart was a favorite among conservatives and republicans due to his insight reporting on liberals, President Obama, and anything that pertained to the Democratic Party as well as corruption within the party ranks.

On April 21, the Los Angeles County coroner's office officially stated that Breitbart died of heart failure stemming from coronary disease.

Now, authorities are saying that Los Angeles County coroner's official, Michael Cormier, appears to have died from poisoning, possibly arsenic poisoning.

It isn’t clear if Cormier personally worked on the Breitbart case although he died on the same day when news broke of what caused the death of Breitbart.

A point of interest was observed by WND, is that Sheriff Joe Arpaio had announced a probable cause for forgery in President Obama’s birth certificate on the same day that Breitbart died.

The LA Examiner’s office and police are still investigating and toxicology results on Mr. Cormier will take five to six weeks.

Why am I not surprised that a conspiracy theorist would think this was important, and that the same conspiracy theorist would reference Joe Arpaio's birther finding in the very same post?

Conspiracies everywhere.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2013, 04:17:45 am »
So now we add Sheriff Joe to your list of "kooks?"

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2013, 04:18:23 am »
Conversely, some of us are willing to entertain the notion that no one is infallible

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2013, 04:19:10 am »
So now we add Sheriff Joe to your list of "kooks?"

I read that he's a birther.  If he is, he's a kook.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2013, 04:22:32 am »
I read that he's a birther.  If he is, he's a kook.

Let me get this right.  "You read" therefore it is a fact.  Check. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2013, 01:00:22 pm »
I have an honest question for you. Do you think liberals all have a nefarious plot to cheapen the values of the United States and ruin this country in any way they can? Do you feel that average, everyday people that tend to have left ideas (me) are not actually interested in making the United States a better place and improving the lives of the people that live here? Regardless of me disagreeing with you (and many posters here), I still respect the fact that you are good, well intentioned people that have your own viewpoint and are just as interested in making the world a better place as I am.

Good and reasonable post, LS. And while I despise liberalism's "solutions" to societal problems—government social engineering—I don't despise the people (fellow Americans) who think those wrongheaded ideas. Instead, I wish only bring them to my side, to convince them that the answers to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are all in the Constitution. All we need do is follow the course set by the framers.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2013, 01:27:23 pm »
My conscience is absolutely clear, lady.

Good.

I suppose if it's all a game to you and you're not trying to be honest and straightforward, then that makes sense.

I personally would love to have a serious discussion with you, but you always come back with drippingly condescending sarcasm making it completely impossible to voice either agreement or disagreement and expect respectful responses.

If you think it's alright to do that to serious people here, and it doesn't bother your conscience, who am I to judge?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2013, 01:38:57 pm »
I have an honest question for you. Do you think liberals all have a nefarious plot to cheapen the values of the United States and ruin this country in any way they can? Do you feel that average, everyday people that tend to have left ideas (me) are not actually interested in making the United States a better place and improving the lives of the people that live here? Regardless of me disagreeing with you (and many posters here), I still respect the fact that you are good, well intentioned people that have your own viewpoint and are just as interested in making the world a better place as I am.

Sorry, Liberal.  I owe it to you to explain that, once you proved on that very long thread the other day, that you were no more than a troll (or at best, bull-headedly unteachable and inculcated with leftist lies), I made a decision not to respond to anything you've said.

Had you been honest and straightforward, and responded to all the correction of your dishonest postings, I would have thought differently..................but you didn't.

I'll answer this question, and this will be the last time I do....

There are only two choices if you advocate liberalism.....

1.   You are either part of the nefarious plot to destroy the values of America.

2.   Or you are willfully ignorant of the nefarious plot of the left to destroy everything America stands for.

Whether you are in the first category, and a paid troll, or in the second category, a willfully ignorant, bull-headed lackey doesn't really matter.   What you believe will destroy the greatest country on earth, and I despise what you advocate.  (Not you.  Your dangerous moral and political philosophy).

THEREFORE, there is no reason for me to waste my time discussing the miniscule parts of issues on which we may have a mild agreement.  In the big picture, you either want America as it was founded to be destroyed, or you don't give a rip.

And I'm not really interested in finding "common ground" with a person whose values are so violently opposed to my own, and the values of patriots throughout the history of this grand experiment called AMERICA.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2013, 02:42:22 pm »

Had you been honest and straightforward, and responded to all the correction of your dishonest postings, I would have thought differently..................but you didn't.

Much of the "correction of my dishonest posting" was simply other people explaining their drastically different ideas of how the world works, what the problems are, and how to fix them. If I neglected to respond to a post it was because I didn't feel any constructive conversation would have come out of taking the conversation that way. I'm not interested in taking arguments to the point where we are name calling and trying to belittle each other.

I am one person on these forums with drastically different opinions than many of the posters, posting my ideas and then being picked apart by an entire forum's worth of people. I can't respond to and defend against every single post people throw at me. Also, to be honest, some of the posts I just flat out, completely ignore, because the tone it took (and many of your posts were like this) felt overly aggressive towards me. I'm not interested in participating in a conversation where I am being treated like trash.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 02:43:54 pm by Liberal_Spy »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2013, 03:33:17 pm »
If I neglected to respond to a post it was because I didn't feel any constructive conversation would have come out of taking the conversation that way. I'm not interested in taking arguments to the point where we are name calling and trying to belittle each other.

That's a crock.

You refused to admit that the propaganda you were posting was false.

Multiple times.

THAT, my young man, is why it isn't worth any of our time in seeking "common ground."

Unless you engage in intellectual honesty about your political beliefs and their fundamental dishonesty, there's no point.

Good luck.  Maybe some day you'll actually want to learn something.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2013, 03:37:03 pm »
If I neglected to respond to a post it was because I didn't feel any constructive conversation would have come out of taking the conversation that way. I'm not interested in taking arguments to the point where we are name calling and trying to belittle each other.

That's a crock.

You refused to admit that the propaganda you were posting was false.

Multiple times.

THAT, my young man, is why it isn't worth any of our time in seeking "common ground."

Unless you engage in intellectual honesty about your political beliefs and their fundamental dishonesty, there's no point.

Good luck.  Maybe some day you'll actually want to learn something.

Your idea of "intellectual honesty" seems to mean having the same opinion as you, and seeing things the way you do. I've posted nothing that I felt was propaganda. Why would any rational person believe something, knowing that it was false and intellectually dishonest? That isn't logical at all, and isn't the way my mind works.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2013, 03:42:35 pm »
Your idea of "intellectual honesty" seems to mean having the same opinion as you, and seeing things the way you do. I've posted nothing that I felt was propaganda. Why would any rational person believe something, knowing that it was false and intellectually dishonest? That isn't logical at all, and isn't the way my mind works.

That's the question you need to ask yourself, leftist.  Why DO you believe things that are false and intellectually dishonest?  Why DO you refuse to analyze the propaganda you've been fed and regurgitate it here?

As for the first part of your comment about me.  Yet another leftist CROCK.

LOTS of people disagree with me, and I'm just fine with discussing issues with them.

Just not people who fundamentally agree with a philosophy that will DESTROY America.  (That would be YOU).

You're amusing, if nothing else, Lib.

But not honest, and either too stupid to know it, or too closed-minded to care......... and therefore this final discussion is OVER.

Go back to whatever website it is, or professor you have, or buddies in the dorm you hang out with who put you up to this transparent prank.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2013, 03:51:32 pm »
Any chance of a chill pill here?

musiclady is someone I respect immensely. We don't agree on everything, by any stretch, but she has spent a long time and a lot of thought coming to her conclusions on life, politics and how the world works. And she is not one of these people who decides, slathers the decision in 7 layers of concrete and calls it good. She does and will examine evidence and modify her stance based on that. She is one of the few people I have ever seen on forums admit she is wrong with both grace and humility. (OK, it happened once, but impressed me)

You must be willing to do the same. It's a fair request, right? No need to exaggerate. No need to spin talking points. You see the world the way you see the world. Nothing at all wrong with that. If we were all the same we'd be ants, not people.

Just relax.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2013, 04:20:57 pm »
That little exchange suggests why conservatism is losing ground. It seems unable and/or unwilling to make a calm, respectful case for why it is the better alternative.

Calling your opponent names, be it "dishonest" or "socialist" or "communist" or "not an American" has not worked, to advance the conservative cause.

You do not educate, persuade, convince somebody to your positions, by name calling.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2013, 04:26:30 pm »
That little exchange suggests why conservatism is losing ground. It seems unable and/or unwilling to make a calm, respectful case for why it is the better alternative.

Calling your opponent names, be it "dishonest" or "socialist" or "communist" or "not an American" has not worked, to advance the conservative cause.

You do not educate, persuade, convince somebody to your positions, by name calling.

The reason conservatism is losing ground (IF it is) is because the left IS dishonest.

And it owns the media, popular culture, and education.  There are a whole slew of kids coming out of colleges, and young people inculcated with media/cultural propaganda who cannot think for themselves.

There were multiple people who tried to persuade this young liberal that what he had been told and was regurgitating was wrong, posting all manner of information, photographs, facts, in a very polite manner, but he blithely ignored them, and continued posting in an intellectually dishonest manner.

You cannot 'educate' a person who has come here to divide, t_s.

And it is not honest to sugar coat the evil of today's leftist philosophy to make friends with someone who isn't the slightest bit interested in finding out the truth.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 04:27:48 pm by musiclady »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2013, 04:28:44 pm »
I hope we find common ground with LS--who I assume votes on the left. I want to hear his ideas, his take on issues. I think the only way to get what I want--the return to a constitutional republic--is to find common ground with voters on the left who agree with me that DC is stepping on liberty like never before. I have no doubt that many on the left think government has gotten too big, too intrusive. And Mr. Spy appears to agree, has said as much.

Talking to people who agree with me won't expand the circle of folks who might possibly make a difference in the voting booth. Regarding politics, I'm not looking to join a choir but rather to form a jazz ensemble. Many different voices, but with the same aim: make beautiful music. (Ouch! Sorry)

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2013, 04:33:49 pm »
Regarding politics, I'm not looking to join a choir but rather to form a jazz ensemble. Many different voices, but with the same aim: make beautiful music. (Ouch! Sorry)

Sorry? Excellent metaphor actually.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline musiclady

« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2013, 04:35:56 pm »
Questions which remain unresolved....

As a feminist who abhors racism, I still want to know why liberals support racist government policies, abortion, which destroys women (not to mention that more babies killed are female),

I want to know why liberals blindly support misogynist, abusive (and homophobic) Islam, and are forcing that on our schools.

I want to know why liberals want to keep blacks down and thinks of them as lesser people than whites.

I want to know why liberals are not bothered by the slaughter of young black men by each other.

I want to know why liberals cry "RACIST!" at every turn, and ignore the overt racism of their own philosophies.

I want to know why liberals are trying to take away religious liberty and silence Christians.

I want to know why liberals want to take away the right to defend ourselves by keeping and bearing arms, by taking guns away from law abiding citizens.

And in keeping with the subject of this thread, I want to know why liberals hate veterans, why they are targeting them in this faux shut down, and why they support swat teams' coming after WWII veterans with billy clubs.

Many of these questions have already been asked to our young liberal here, but he has refused to answer any of them.

THAT.......is intellectual dishonesty.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2013, 04:48:46 pm »
I hope we find common ground with LS--who I assume votes on the left. I want to hear his ideas, his take on issues. I think the only way to get what I want--the return to a constitutional republic--is to find common ground with voters on the left who agree with me that DC is stepping on liberty like never before. I have no doubt that many on the left think government has gotten too big, too intrusive. And Mr. Spy appears to agree, has said as much.

Talking to people who agree with me won't expand the circle of folks who might possibly make a difference in the voting booth. Regarding politics, I'm not looking to join a choir but rather to form a jazz ensemble. Many different voices, but with the same aim: make beautiful music. (Ouch! Sorry)

You are more than free to talk with him, and try to find "common ground," aligncare.

But I read enough liberal gobbledy gook elsewhere, and am not the least bit interested in dialoguing with someone I don't know why I should trust in the first place.

I've been on too many websites with too many leftist disruptors (some of whom pretend to be kind and open, but are just as nasty when push comes to shove as the overt nasties are), to trust a guy like this to be telling the truth about anything.

At first I just had some healthy skepticism that he wasn't genuine, but after the thread the other day, it became obvious (to me) as to why he was here and what he was trying to do, and it wasn't the least bit genuine.

If there are a few of you who want to pick his brain and find out what's going on in there, I don't mind.  (I have no authority anyway).

I just don't want him posting his propaganda directly to me.

The dissonance of liberalism, with its goals that are hostile to America, is too negative, even in jazz, my friend.   :beer:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 04:50:44 pm by musiclady »