Author Topic: Media Targets Million Veteran March  (Read 26193 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Media Targets Million Veteran March
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2013, 03:04:33 am »
When you've been here for a while longer you will understand that Sinkspur loves the status quo and fears change.... he lives for his 401K and nothing but his 401K and anyone who stands up for conservative principles is his enemy; Saul Alinsky would be proud of how he zeros in on the people he can't stand and harps on them day in and day out... usually the person is a conservative or even worse - a conservative FEMALE.....

So now you're down to trashing me to other posters.  I have never done that to you, Rap.

What is the matter with you people?  You criticize the hell out of me, but don't have the balls to take me on face to face.

You are the face of GOPBR, Rap.  Why would anyone want to have a difference of opinion here when they're going to be trashed by Moderators?

You have a problem with me, bring it to my face. Stop hiding behind other posters.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2013, 03:04:38 am »
Let the record show that sinkspur thinks that all of these people.......

.........were "wasting" their time doing something only because it made them "feel good."

NOT because they sacrificed their freedom for ours.

NOT because they have principles.

NOT because they love America and want to preserve it from tyranny.

BUT BECAUSE HE THINKS IT MADE THEM FEEL GOOD.

Remember he is proud that he has never helped any "political" campaign and keeps not replying to whether HE ever served! 

For the record my husband served, my father served in WWII, my grandfathers in WWI, both my uncles served this nation, my great-great grandfathers all served and all the way back to the Revolution I have relatives who fought for this country... so I FOR ONE am very proud of these people who showed up despite their age and infirmaties in DC in the RAIN today!  This is what Proud American PATRIOTS do!!!!  What they do not do is mock great American's.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2013, 03:10:05 am »
Remember he is proud that he has never helped any "political" campaign and keeps not replying to whether HE ever served! 

For the record my husband served, my father served in WWII, my grandfathers in WWI, both my uncles served this nation, my great-great grandfathers all served and all the way back to the Revolution I have relatives who fought for this country... so I FOR ONE am very proud of these people who showed up despite their age and infirmaties in DC in the RAIN today!  This is what Proud American PATRIOTS do!!!!  What they do not do is mock great American's.

Why any sane human being would donate to political campaigns is beyond me. There are too many homeless animals that deserve care and support to EVER give a dime to these self-serving clowns who run for office.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2013, 03:11:37 am »
Let the record show that sinkspur thinks that all of these people.......

.........were "wasting" their time doing something only because it made them "feel good."

NOT because they sacrificed their freedom for ours.

NOT because they have principles.

NOT because they love America and want to preserve it from tyranny.

BUT BECAUSE HE THINKS IT MADE THEM FEEL GOOD.

Let the record show that musiclady doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2013, 03:15:03 am »
So now you're down to trashing me to other posters.  I have never done that to you, Rap.

What is the matter with you people?  You criticize the hell out of me, but don't have the balls to take me on face to face.

You are the face of GOPBR, Rap.  Why would anyone want to have a difference of opinion here when they're going to be trashed by Moderators?

You have a problem with me, bring it to my face. Stop hiding behind other posters.

I have addressed you "face to face."  And even though I have no authority here, I would love to have an honest dialogue with you without your dripping condescension toward all those with whom YOU disagree.

How about trying it out on some of the rest of us who like a good, honest, polite disagreement now and again?

I'd love to know why you think so little of these vets?  Seriously.

Why do you think so little of what they did today?

Just because it doesn't appeal to you to stand up for your principles?

Or is it that you're just playing a game here?

I can't tell if you're needling just to get a reaction, or if you really believe in doing nothing to speak up against the Obama administration.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2013, 03:16:34 am »
Let the record show that musiclady doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.

Make that "sinkspur doesn't mean what he says."

I was just using your own words about what happened in DC today.

Did you not mean what you said?

Or is it, as I suspect, that you're playing games and insulting people just to make them angry.

(And then whining that you're being mistreated).

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2013, 03:27:33 am »
Sorry, musiclady. But we're all Americans sharing the same heritage. (In this Woody Guthrie was right: this land is your land this land is my land).

My cause is not to defeat liberals; it is to defeat liberalism and their wrongheaded liberal ideas. I come from a family of liberals. I don't want to defeat them; I want to change their thinking. That's all people like Limbaugh and Levin are about. Changing minds.

I suspect that we're not very far apart in any of our beliefs, aligncare.

But it's my opinion that to trust anyone who is a liberal when it comes to things about America, is folly.

They do NOT want the same things.  Leftists want America to lose its heritage of freedom and become a massive government with loss of individual liberty.

YES, we must try to defeat liberalism, but we cannot do that by being (what I believe to be) naïve, in trusting that leftists want the same thing as we do.

They simply don't.

I believe the search for "common ground" is futile.  (In this particular case with this particular fellow, I think it's a ruse, and an act of profound insincerity.  He proved yesterday with his lies about OWS and the Tea Party that he is nothing more than a troll, and not worth any legitimate effort to persuade).

When one side believes in racism, government control of everything in our lives, loss of individual liberty (unless you're homosexual and want to get 'married'), believes in the slaughter of the unborn, and that women's 'rights' (actually devastating to women) consist of killing babies, and wants to take our religious liberty, our right to bear arms, and our right to free speech away, there is NO common ground.

It won't and can't happen.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 03:40:41 am by musiclady »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2013, 03:38:54 am »
I have addressed you "face to face."  And even though I have no authority here, I would love to have an honest dialogue with you without your dripping condescension toward all those with whom YOU disagree.

How about trying it out on some of the rest of us who like a good, honest, polite disagreement now and again?

I'd love to know why you think so little of these vets?  Seriously.

Why do you think so little of what they did today?

Just because it doesn't appeal to you to stand up for your principles?

Or is it that you're just playing a game here?

I can't tell if you're needling just to get a reaction, or if you really believe in doing nothing to speak up against the Obama administration.

musiclady, God bless you.

You've decided (based on I don't know what) that I don't care about vets or what they did today.

Or that I won't stand up for principles. And that all that I'm doing is playing a game.

Are you a serious person, or do you just love to make assumptions about people based on nothing?

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2013, 03:41:38 am »

Oh, quit slinging that BS around, Sinky.  Rappy didn't post anything that she hasn't already told you to your face--or have you forgotten all the 401K discussion that's already taken place here this past week?   

And as for your "Rapunzel is the face of GOPBR" BS--you've already said, in so many words since your initial Cruz tantrum here, that this place is pretty much kookville-- is THAT because of Rapunzel too? 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2013, 03:43:22 am »
musiclady, God bless you.

You've decided (based on I don't know what) that I don't care about vets or what they did today.

Or that I won't stand up for principles. And that all that I'm doing is playing a game.

Are you a serious person, or do you just love to make assumptions about people based on nothing?

I'm a serious person, but I'm pretty sure you're just playing games.

You said what they did was a waste of time, and that the only reason to demonstrate was to 'feel good.'

Defend that position.

Or take back your condescension toward those who believe in demonstrating to express outrage at the abuse of power of this administration.

It's that simple.

Do you, or do you not, believe what you said here?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2013, 03:44:32 am »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2013, 03:45:09 am »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2013, 03:46:56 am »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2013, 03:48:04 am »
I would say this man's shirt says it all....

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2013, 03:49:11 am »
I'm a serious person, but I'm pretty sure you're just playing games.

You said what they did was a waste of time, and that the only reason to demonstrate was to 'feel good.'

Defend that position.

Or take back your condescension toward those who believe in demonstrating to express outrage at the abuse of power of this administration.

It's that simple.

Do you, or do you not, believe what you said here?

I said that I don't do demonstrations because I find them a waste of time.

If somebody else thinks they're valuable, good for them.

Oceander

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2013, 03:50:16 am »
Unfortunately, because this event took place on a Sunday during football season, 98% of Americans will never know it even happened.

/snicker

As if the media would have presented it in all its glory to the public if it had only taken place on some other day at some other time.  Get real.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2013, 03:51:51 am »
I said that I don't do demonstrations because I find them a waste of time.

If somebody else thinks they're valuable, good for them.

Backtracking.  (That's not what you said, nor how you said it).

OK.

Whatever.

Now I'm left to guess which sinkspur believes which words the two sinkspurs said.

Edited to add.......the words are here in black and white.  Others can decide if you actually said what you said you thought here...

I'm going to bed.

Good night, sink.  Hope you can sleep with that conscience of yours.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 03:54:29 am by musiclady »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2013, 03:52:04 am »
Oh, quit slinging that BS around, Sinky.  Rappy didn't post anything that she hasn't already told you to your face--or have you forgotten all the 401K discussion that's already taken place here this past week?   

And as for your "Rapunzel is the face of GOPBR" BS--you've already said, in so many words since your initial Cruz tantrum here, that this place is pretty much kookville-- is THAT because of Rapunzel too?

Rappy?

GOPBR is not kookville, but there are kooks here.  Just witness the thread tonight on Breitbart's death.

You were on that thread, were you not?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2013, 03:53:03 am »
Backtracking.  (That's not what you said, nor how you said it).

OK.

Whatever.

Now I can guess which sinkspur believes which words he said........

Nope. No backtracking.  You want to demonstrate, knock yourself out.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2013, 03:54:34 am »
One person's "Kook" is another person's idyl discussion.   Of course, given you think Glenn Beck is a kook, Sarah Palin is a kook, Ted Cruz is a kook - Mike
lee is a "kook" call me a "kook" all you want.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2013, 03:55:15 am »
Nope. No backtracking.  You want to demonstrate, knock yourself out.

Yeah............right.

Keep that conscience cloudy, sink.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2013, 03:56:01 am »

But it's my opinion that to trust anyone who is a liberal when it comes to things about America, is folly.

They do NOT want the same things.  Leftists want America to lose its heritage of freedom and become a massive government with loss of individual liberty.

I have an honest question for you. Do you think liberals all have a nefarious plot to cheapen the values of the United States and ruin this country in any way they can? Do you feel that average, everyday people that tend to have left ideas (me) are not actually interested in making the United States a better place and improving the lives of the people that live here? Regardless of me disagreeing with you (and many posters here), I still respect the fact that you are good, well intentioned people that have your own viewpoint and are just as interested in making the world a better place as I am.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2013, 03:57:12 am »
One person's "Kook" is another person's idyl discussion.   Of course, given you think Glenn Beck is a kook, Sarah Palin is a kook, Ted Cruz is a kook - Mike
lee is a "kook" call me a "kook" all you want.

I didn't call you anything.  Didn't you post that Breitbart thread that asserts he was assassinated?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2013, 03:58:03 am »
Yeah............right.

Keep that conscience cloudy, sink.

My conscience is absolutely clear, lady.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2013, 04:02:03 am »
Rappy?

GOPBR is not kookville, but there are kooks here.  Just witness the thread tonight on Breitbart's death.

You were on that thread, were you not?

Yeah I was, so what?  I posted the Lame Cherry thing, which I admit was kooky, but the suspicions that Brietbart might not have died of natural causes is not kooky, at least not in my opinion.

You seem to have a blind trust of authority figures (medical examiners in this case).  Conversely, some of us are willing to entertain the notion that no one is infallible, including medical examiners, and that there is room for error in forensic medicine.