Author Topic: Media Targets Million Veteran March  (Read 26169 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Media Targets Million Veteran March
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2013, 09:42:17 pm »
My take on abortion is the same as William Jefferson Clinton's take. Legal, safe and rare. That last word tends to get misplaced more often than not by pro abortionists.

There are times an abortion is appropriate, in my opinion. Cases of incest, rape and the life of the mother. That's it, and I want those to be handled cleanly and safely.

Otherwise - well, you made a baby, so deal with your choices.

Edit to add - the you means both parents - not just the woman.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:43:32 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2013, 09:49:21 pm »
Legal, safe and rare

A platitude as empty as the womb of an aborted woman.

Clinton didn't mean it anymore than does any other ProDeath Liberal. It's uttered merely for public relations as the Democrats recognize the American people are not comfortable with the reality of abortion.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2013, 09:57:09 pm »
True. Clinton may not have meant it.

I do. Plus it is fun to throw his words in the faces of the pro-aborts.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2013, 09:58:55 pm »
My take on abortion is the same as William Jefferson Clinton's take. Legal, safe and rare. That last word tends to get misplaced more often than not by pro abortionists.

There are times an abortion is appropriate, in my opinion. Cases of incest, rape and the life of the mother. That's it, and I want those to be handled cleanly and safely.

Otherwise - well, you made a baby, so deal with your choices.

Edit to add - the you means both parents - not just the woman.

I agree with what you've said here. The extraordinary situations are my main concern. I don't even have a problem with standard abortions not being covered by health insurance.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2013, 10:00:41 pm »
Legal, safe and rare

A platitude as empty as the womb of an aborted woman.

Clinton didn't mean it anymore than does any other ProDeath Liberal. It's uttered merely for public relations as the Democrats recognize the American people are not comfortable with the reality of abortion.

The United States has some of the most egregiously "liberal" policies on abortion of any country in the world.

The reason for that is that the left has controlled the dialogue and made such empty platitudes part of the misguided thinking of an unsuspecting people.  The left has blocked any medical safeguards for women because it cannot bear the thought of saving the life of one precious baby.

The reality of abortion is horror.  The reality of its negative effects on women is horrible as well.

And the left will do anything in its power to make sure that no one knows the truth about this slaughter (though ultra-sounds have scientifically proven that they are outright liars), and that every one of us who is crying out to save these lives is a nutcase.

Abortion is the sacred cow of the left, and they will do almost anything to make sure that this horror is not minimized in any way.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2013, 10:03:04 pm »
The United States has some of the most egregiously "liberal" policies on abortion of any country in the world.

Abortion is available on demand almost everywhere in Europe.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2013, 10:04:37 pm »
True. Clinton may not have meant it.

I do. Plus it is fun to throw his words in the faces of the pro-aborts.

NO one on the left has ever meant it.

They are, as you say, PRO abortion.

The word "choice" is a complete deception.

The words "safe" and "rare" outright lies.

If abortions in America were restricted to cases of incest and rape, the PRO death left would be out there screaming bloody murder that women were not being given "choice."

They advocate evil.

Period.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2013, 10:04:53 pm »
Abortion is available on demand almost everywhere in Europe.

Lie.

Liberal_Spy

« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 10:07:10 pm by Liberal_Spy »

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2013, 10:09:59 pm »
We agree completely, Music Lady, save for this one statement: made such empty platitudes part of the misguided thinking of an unsuspecting people.

I regret to say I do not think Americans are unsuspecting in the slightest. They know what they are doing and what abortion is. Sadly, though, they accept and repeat such meaningless phrases as "Legal, safe and rare" as a rationalization for accepting the murder of babies in the womb and as a salve to their consciences.

The ProDeathers have shown themselves to be remarkably adept at creating empty slogans used by them and the public to excuse what they are doing.

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2013, 10:13:43 pm »
Liberals get all in a twist about Sarah Palin as governor having wolves culled because the wolves were destroying the Caribu population - and in Alaska they depend on wild game and fish as a major protein source -  yet will go out and march for their right to kill unborn human babies.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 10:14:08 pm by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline musiclady

« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2013, 10:13:57 pm »
Fact, actually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law#European_Union

NO.  It's not.  (wiki???  Are you kidding me???  Does your prof let you use that lame source in your class??)

I'll help you out in your ignorant state.

They are legal in most countries in the first trimester, and they are much restricted in the second (life, health of mother) and NOT legal in late term pregnancy as they are here.

America has some of the most egregiously LIBERAL abortion laws in the world.

(BAD idea to think you know what you're talking about among people who are factually up to speed).

Offline musiclady

« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2013, 10:15:13 pm »
We agree completely, Music Lady, save for this one statement: made such empty platitudes part of the misguided thinking of an unsuspecting people.

I regret to say I do not think Americans are unsuspecting in the slightest. They know what they are doing and what abortion is. Sadly, though, they accept and repeat such meaningless phrases as "Legal, safe and rare" as a rationalization for accepting the murder of babies in the womb and as a salve to their consciences.

The ProDeathers have shown themselves to be remarkably adept at creating empty slogans used by them and the public to excuse what they are doing.

I'm afraid you're right about that, and I concede the point.

They are rationalizing the unthinkable by using those platitudes to assuage their own guilt that they have never opposed the murder of the unborn.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2013, 10:16:46 pm »
Liberals get all in a twist about Sarah Palin as governor having wolves culled because the wolves were destroying the Caribu population - and in Alaska they depend on wild game and fish as a major protein source -  yet will go out and march for their right to kill unborn human babies.

One of the reasons leftists hate Sarah Palin with a passion, is that she DARED give birth to an 'imperfect" child who should, by their standards have been aborted.

And that, worse than that, she dared LOVE that child.

She has done the unthinkable in a leftist's perverted sense of justice.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2013, 10:18:02 pm »
One of the reasons leftists hate Sarah Palin with a passion, is that she DARED give birth to an 'imperfect" child who should, by their standards have been aborted.

And that, worse than that, she dared LOVE that child.

She has done the unthinkable in a leftist's perverted sense of justice.

You're right.  And anyone who follows their family on Facebook sees how loved that child is by their entire family... and he is clearly thriving as a result of their love.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2013, 10:19:01 pm »
NO one on the left has ever meant it.

They are, as you say, PRO abortion.

The word "choice" is a complete deception.

The words "safe" and "rare" outright lies.

If abortions in America were restricted to cases of incest and rape, the PRO death left would be out there screaming bloody murder that women were not being given "choice."

They advocate evil.

Period.

I have to admit, I always struggle with that twisting of words by the pro-aborts. In a time of reliable and effective contraceptives, why should someone who does not wish to be pregnant get pregnant in the first place?
Why put it all on the woman? It takes two to tango and the man has an equal responsibility for a pregnancy.

If a woman chooses not to get pregnant - fine by me. I am pro that choice. If she and he chooses to not take precautions, why should an innocent life suffer for her (and his) carelessness?

When you say they advocate evil - I agree. There is NOTHING more evil than giving up personal responsibility for your own actions.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2013, 10:21:38 pm »
Fact, actually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law#European_Union

OK............I'll give you your leftist wiki, and use it for more accurate information to counter your lie.....

Here......

Abortion Law in Europe

Abortion is legal in nearly every European country although there is a wide variation in the restrictions under which it is permitted. Although nearly every European country makes abortion available on demand during the first trimester, when it comes to later-term abortions, there are very few with laws as liberal as those of the United States. Restrictions on abortion are most stringent in countries that are more strongly observant of the Catholic faith.

Most countries in the European Union allow abortion on demand during the first trimester. After the first trimester, abortion is allowed only under certain circumstances, such as risk to woman’s life or health, fetal defects or other specific situations that may be related to the circumstances of the conception or the woman’s age. For instance, in Austria, second trimester abortions are allowed only if there is a serious risk to physical health of woman (that cannot be averted by other means); risk to mental health of woman (that cannot be averted by other means); immediate risk to life of woman (that cannot be averted by other means); serious fetal impairment (physical or mental); or if the woman is under 14 years of age.

Some countries, such as Denmark, allow abortion after the first trimester for a variety of reasons, including socioeconomic ones, but a woman needs an authorization to have such an abortion.
It should be noted that the access to an abortion in much of Europe depends not as much on the letter of the law, but on the prevailing social views which lead to the interpretation of the laws. For instance, in parts of Europe, laws which allow a second trimester abortion due to mental health concerns (when it is deemed that the woman’s psychological health would suffer from the continuation of the pregnancy) have come to be interpreted very liberally, while in other conservative areas it is difficult to have a legal abortion even in the early stages of the pregnancy due to the policy of conscientious objection, under which doctors are allowed to refuse to perform an abortion if it is against their moral or religious convictions.

Malta is the only European country that bans abortion in all cases, and does not have an exception for situations where the woman’s life is in danger. The law however is not strictly enforced in relation to instances where a pregnancy endangers the woman’s life (see Abortion in Malta).

In Ireland abortion is illegal with the exception of cases where a woman’s life is endangered by the continuation of her pregnancy. The same is true for Andorra.

With the exception of Poland, former communist countries have liberal abortion laws. Poland is a country with a very strict abortion law, and where it is also very difficult to have a legal abortion. Abortion is allowed only in cases of risk to the life or health of the woman, when the pregnancy is a result of a criminal act (the criminal act has to be confirmed by a prosecutor), or when the fetus is seriously malformed. A doctor who performs an abortion which is deemed to not have a legal basis is subject to criminal prosecution, and, out of fear of prosecution, doctors avoid abortions, except in the most extreme circumstances.

Most European countries have laws which stipulate that minor girls need their parents’ consent or that the parents must be informed of the abortion. In most of these countries however, this rule can be circumvented if a committee agrees that the girl may be posed at risk if her parents find out about the pregnancy, or that otherwise it is in her best interests to not notify her parents. The interpretation in practice of these laws depends from region to region, as with the other abortion laws.

In countries where abortion is illegal or restricted, it is common for women to travel to neighboring countries with more liberal laws. It was estimated in 2007 that over 6,000 Irish women travel to England to have abortions every year.
Source: wiki/Abortion_law

Even wiki knows you're lying.

SHAME on you.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2013, 10:23:23 pm »
I have to admit, I always struggle with that twisting of words by the pro-aborts. In a time of reliable and effective contraceptives, why should someone who does not wish to be pregnant get pregnant in the first place?
Why put it all on the woman? It takes two to tango and the man has an equal responsibility for a pregnancy.

If a woman chooses not to get pregnant - fine by me. I am pro that choice. If she and he chooses to not take precautions, why should an innocent life suffer for her (and his) carelessness?

When you say they advocate evil - I agree. There is NOTHING more evil than giving up personal responsibility for your own actions.

I'd say the greater evil is brutally ending the lives of millions upon millions of innocent babies.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2013, 10:24:14 pm »

I never got mad at Mrs. Palin for hunting wolves.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2013, 10:25:07 pm »
OK............I'll give you your leftist wiki, and use it for more accurate information to counter your lie.....

Here......

All I said was that most of Europe allows abortion on demand. That's all I said, and you called me a liar. I didn't lie.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 10:25:59 pm by Liberal_Spy »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2013, 10:25:40 pm »
You're right.  And anyone who follows their family on Facebook sees how loved that child is by their entire family... and he is clearly thriving as a result of their love.

One of the greatest evils of abortion is that nine out of ten.....NINE out of TEN.........Down's Syndrome babies are slaughtered in the womb.

They are loving children, and a joy to their families.

I firmly believe that America will pay for this, the darkest, blackest spot in our country's history.

We're going to pay.....

Offline musiclady

« Reply #121 on: October 14, 2013, 10:30:20 pm »
All I said was that most of Europe allows abortion on demand. That's all I said, and you called me a liar.

Oy.

You are desperate, aren't you?   **nononono*

The facts about America's egregious pro-death laws because of leftists (like you), stands, your little game of deceit notwithstanding.

Europe is a FAR safer place for a child in the womb than America is.

And it's thanks to people JUST LIKE YOU that babies are at such great risk here.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #122 on: October 14, 2013, 10:32:01 pm »
It's most instructive to see the game this hard-core liberal is playing.

He's not new to this internet charade of innocent nice guy......

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2013, 10:32:18 pm »
Oy.

You are desperate, aren't you?   **nononono*

The facts about America's egregious pro-death laws because of leftists (like you), stands, your little game of deceit notwithstanding.

Europe is a FAR safer place for a child in the womb than America is.

And it's thanks to people JUST LIKE YOU that babies are at such great risk here.

I've already explained that my stance on abortion is not nearly as extreme as some. I'm not going to explain my position on this again.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2013, 10:33:47 pm »
I've already explained that my stance on abortion is not nearly as extreme as some. I'm not going to explain my position on this again.

You're right.

You've already tried to justify a hard-core pro-abortion stance.

I'm glad you're not going to try to explain it again.