Author Topic: I’m Sure It was a Different Sarah Hall Ingram Who Visited the White House So Many Times (165 Visits)  (Read 1208 times)

famousdayandyear

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/10/11/im-sure-it-was-a-different-sarah-hall-ingram-who-visited-the-white-house-so-many-times/

I’m Sure It was a Different Sarah Hall Ingram Who Visited the White House So Many Times (165 Visits)

by Bryan Preston
October 11, 2013 - 7:54 am

Daily Caller reports that IRS chieftain Sarah Hall Ingram visited the Obama White House a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean, a really big number.

Embattled IRS official Sarah Hall Ingram made 155 visits to the White House to meet with a top Obama White House official with whom she exchanged confidential taxpayer information over email.

Of Ingram’s 165 White House meetings with White House staff, a staggering 155 of them were hosted by deputy assistant to the president for health policy Jeanne Lambrew, according to a June Watchdog.Org analysis of White House visitor records.

Ingram headed the office that abused Tea Party, conservative, some Jewish, and evangelical groups. But I’m sure that wasn’t really her visiting the White House all those times. Can’t be.

The Obama White House’s logs have captured numerous doppelgangers over the years. The New Black Panther racist radical Malik Shabazz  wasn’t the Malik Shabazz who visited the Obama White House in 2009. So the IRS’ Sarah Hall Ingram probably isn’t the Sarah Hall Ingram who spent hundreds of hours at the White House during the period that the IRS was subjecting thousands of Americans to political abuse as an election drew near.

Because if it was the same Sarah Hall Ingram, those visits would be incriminating to her, to Jeanne Lambrew, and to the administration itself.

The Jeanne Lambrew with whom Not Sarah Hall Ingram met with probably wasn’t the same Jeanne Lambrew who hailed from the partisan left wing Center for American Progress either. It’s all just a case of double vision.

Offline Rapunzel

Yeah, a different Sarah than the one mocking the GOP in her testimony yesterday. /sarc.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

Jay Carney knows at least three Sarah Hall Ingram's.  :smokin:

Offline Rapunzel

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776