Author Topic: Carney: Tea Party Wants Obama to 'Resign' to End Shutdown  (Read 606 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carney: Tea Party Wants Obama to 'Resign' to End Shutdown
« on: October 10, 2013, 10:16:00 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/10/Carney-fractious-Republicans

by Ben Shapiro 10 Oct 2013, 10:23 AM PDT

President Obama’s meeting with certain House Republicans, Carney said, would not be a negotiation: “he’s not going to pay ransom to the Tea Party so that the government opens or the government doesn’t default.”

Carney blamed divisions among Republicans for the government shutdown, particularly blaming the Tea Party: “The President invited all members of Congress because he believes all of them shoulder the responsibilities…When it comes specifically to the House of Representatives and the House Republican conference, I think the president extended the invitation to all members because we have seen that it is a very diverse and fractious conference…a subsection of the House Republican conference has been driving decisionmaking…and that is in part why we have a shutdown.”

Carney complained that Obama had “sincerely engaged” by buying Republicans dinner. He said that “there is a subsection here that will only end the shutdown if [Obama] offers to resign.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline raml

Re: Carney: Tea Party Wants Obama to 'Resign' to End Shutdown
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 10:36:01 pm »
The tea party wants him impeached or thrown out of office for being an illegal president. Personally I think he needs some jail time besides that. The tea party are the only true patriots these days they just want the government to live up to the constitution which it isn't due to the Obama administration and it's communist leaders. How anyone sees this as a bad thing is a puzzle to me.