Author Topic: OBAMACARE HAS ‘RAPED MY FUTURE,’ COLLEGE GRAD SAYS IN VIRAL LETTER  (Read 22072 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: OBAMACARE HAS ‘RAPED MY FUTURE,’ COLLEGE GRAD SAYS IN VIRAL LETTER
« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2013, 01:41:27 pm »
I was going to come back to this and add some thoughts but I will leave it alone.

And I will put the 200th post on this thread by saying your previous comment stands alone!

You sum it up perfectly!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

« Reply #201 on: October 12, 2013, 01:46:15 pm »
Mostly what I was getting at is everybody has idiots in their party that get focused on too much. How many liberals have told you that the Tea Party is just a bunch of racists? Isn't that stupid? These people don't represent all of you, but they are out there, and they make you look bad. We have those too, but they don't represent all of us. Some of the people in those giant protests were undoubtedly complete idiots, and did stupid shit that made everybody else look bad, but that doesn't mean they are all like that.

That's rich.  Here's a hint:  the difference 'twixt conservatives/republicans and liberals/democrats on this point consists of this:

the whackjobs amongst conservatives/republicans are on the fringe and they are justly ostracized by every other conservative/republican who isn't also a whackjob; liberals/democrats make their whackjobs their leaders, the case in point sine qua non being their President.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2013, 02:22:06 pm »
That's rich.  Here's a hint:  the difference 'twixt conservatives/republicans and liberals/democrats on this point consists of this:

the whackjobs amongst conservatives/republicans are on the fringe and they are justly ostracized by every other conservative/republican who isn't also a whackjob; liberals/democrats make their whackjobs their leaders, the case in point sine qua non being their President.

This is very true.  Who are the most admired among the liberal elites?  People like Angela Davis and Bill Ayers.  If one is a liberal and does not embrace the "radicals," one loses his street cred.  Meanwhile, conservatives castigated the John Birch Society and Ku Klux Klan.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2013, 02:26:11 pm »

Witness Debbie Wasserman Shultz, Sheila Jackson Lee, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and many and many more!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2013, 03:21:11 pm »
Well I just tried to sign up and guess what, website didn't work. 
I did get confirmation of an account, but no mas.  Cannot log in, says my name/password is incorrect.

:shrug:

:thud:

:silly:

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #205 on: October 12, 2013, 05:29:58 pm »

You make a good point. In fact, I had intended to comment on the likes of George Soros and Bill Ayers.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2013, 05:37:19 pm »
This is very true.  Who are the most admired among the liberal elites?  People like Angela Davis and Bill Ayers.  If one is a liberal and does not embrace the "radicals," one loses his street cred.  Meanwhile, conservatives castigated the John Birch Society and Ku Klux Klan.

Speaking of which, the Democrats labeled Robert Byrd (D) the 'conscious of the Senate' up until his death a few years ago. Yes, Robert Byrd (D), the unapologetic Grand Whatever of the KKK.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #207 on: October 12, 2013, 06:05:00 pm »
Speaking of which, the Democrats labeled Robert Byrd (D) the 'conscious of the Senate' up until his death a few years ago. Yes, Robert Byrd (D), the unapologetic Grand Whatever of the KKK.

Ah, yes...........the recent history of racism among the Democrats to follow through on the origins of the Democrat Party.....

RACISM.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2013, 06:07:30 pm »
Ah, yes...........the recent history of racism among the Democrats to follow through on the origins of the Democrat Party.....

RACISM.

You know, I used to think that. Now I think it is something FAR more dangerous.

Paternalism.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2013, 11:06:44 pm »

RACISM.

Ah,, do you mean like former klan member Woodrow Wilson?  Like J. William Fulbright, Bile Clinton's mentor?  Perhaps you were referring to Al Gore's father who fought against Civil Rights?  I suppose you could be speaking of the dixiecrats?  On the other hand, it is possible you might be referring to the democrats who wrote the Jim Crow laws?  There are so many examples of democrat racism, it is hard to keep up with it all. Oh, I forgot Barack Ali Bama who's fine policies have left blacks with a higher unemployment rate and more enslaved to the government plantation than ever,  than in the depression.:peeonobama:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #210 on: October 12, 2013, 11:15:42 pm »
Ah,, do you mean like former klan member Woodrow Wilson?  Like J. William Fulbright, Bile Clinton's mentor?  Perhaps you were referring to Al Gore's father who fought against Civil Rights?  I suppose you could be speaking of the dixiecrats?  On the other hand, it is possible you might be referring to the democrats who wrote the Jim Crow laws?  There are so many examples of democrat racism, it is hard to keep up with it all. Oh, I forgot Barack Ali Bama who's fine policies have left blacks with a higher unemployment rate and more enslaved to the government plantation than ever,  than in the depression.

All of the above, and more.

The racism of liberalism hasn't gone away.  It's just gone underground.

They still want to keep blacks down.  They want them poor and subservient.

It's disgusting.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #211 on: October 12, 2013, 11:19:23 pm »
All of the above, and more.

The racism of liberalism hasn't gone away.  It's just gone underground.

They still want to keep blacks down.  They want them poor and subservient.

It's disgusting.

Keep them down, you say?  More like genocide via infanticide.

Offline ABX

« Reply #212 on: October 13, 2013, 12:54:06 am »
Ah,, do you mean like former klan member Woodrow Wilson?  Like J. William Fulbright, Bile Clinton's mentor?  Perhaps you were referring to Al Gore's father who fought against Civil Rights?  I suppose you could be speaking of the dixiecrats?  On the other hand, it is possible you might be referring to the democrats who wrote the Jim Crow laws?  There are so many examples of democrat racism, it is hard to keep up with it all. Oh, I forgot Barack Ali Bama who's fine policies have left blacks with a higher unemployment rate and more enslaved to the government plantation than ever,  than in the depression.:peeonobama:

Or LBJ who said on tape that the entire point of the "Great Society" was to 'keep those ***** voting Democrat 200 years.' (his words)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #213 on: October 13, 2013, 01:24:33 am »
Keep them down, you say?  More like genocide via infanticide.

The worst part of the racism of the left.

They will pay for what they have done to African-American babies.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #214 on: October 13, 2013, 11:49:49 am »

If that is true (and it is), then it would seem democrats faithfully keep Reagan's 11th commandment regarding other party members whilst republican's routinely break it.  :pondering:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #215 on: October 13, 2013, 11:56:17 am »
If that is true (and it is), then it would seem democrats faithfully keep Reagan's 11th commandment regarding other party members whilst republican's routinely break it.  :pondering:

Neither Birchers nor KKK'ers were Republicans.  The 11th commandment refers only to Republicans, not conservatives or right wing looneys.

Offline ABX

« Reply #216 on: October 13, 2013, 06:46:34 pm »
Neither Birchers nor KKK'ers were Republicans.  The 11th commandment refers only to Republicans, not conservatives or right wing looneys.

+1

Both hated Republicans and Conservatives for various reasons. KKKers were always Democrats. The few times one tried to run as a Republican, they were promptly kicked out of the party. They have had success running as Democrats though.

Birchers hate both parties.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #217 on: October 13, 2013, 06:50:31 pm »
Birchers hate both parties.

Birchers hate everyone.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #218 on: October 13, 2013, 06:54:58 pm »
Birchers hate everyone.

We don't!  Call me a reactionary and you'll get a boot to your ass!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #219 on: October 13, 2013, 06:59:36 pm »
 :tongue2: