Author Topic: OBAMACARE HAS ‘RAPED MY FUTURE,’ COLLEGE GRAD SAYS IN VIRAL LETTER  (Read 22197 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: OBAMACARE HAS ‘RAPED MY FUTURE,’ COLLEGE GRAD SAYS IN VIRAL LETTER
« Reply #150 on: October 11, 2013, 06:58:00 pm »
BRAVO! You have distilled it down to it's essence!

The left wants to "do good" by reaching into the pockets of everyone except themselves (and enrich themselves in the process)!  You and I believe that we should do it on our own and not go around crowing about it afterwards!  A VAST difference!

Yes.  And help others do it on their own.

It does absolutely no good, no matter how 'pure' one's intentions are, to create a completely dependent underclass.

Who thinks that Detroit is a good thing?  Who thinks that E. St. Louis is a good thing?  Or Washington DC, for that matter.

Liberalism HARMS people.

If I could get anything through to this youngster, it would be that he has been duped by the left and thinks that liberalism is actually helpful to the poor.

In truth, it's killing them.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #151 on: October 11, 2013, 07:00:13 pm »
He's been leading you people around by the nose since he got here.

Wake up...

I think we're all awake and aware of that, Dan.

In fact, I'm sure we are.

But you can't be played if you know what you're up against, and I agree with aligncare that it's been a good exercise in expressing our varying conservative views articulately, while our little liberal foe has stood by with his tongue out lisping "Can't we all get along??"   :smokin:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 07:01:00 pm by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2013, 07:02:21 pm »
Let me ask you a question (which I hope you will actually answer)....

Why do you support the racism of liberalism?  Why do you support the anti-Semitism of liberals?  Why do you think of African-Americans as incapable of taking care of themselves?  Why do you think they are less able than whites?

Let me back you up with a little History... The true History of the Democrat Party

During the Garfield vs. Hancock election a handbill was passed out as a reminder of who the Democrats were. It would be considered inflammatory language today, and maybe a little troubling to those of us who can trace our roots to the old South like me, but if you were at age to still remember the Civil War and was handed this handbill, it made perfect sense, and was very profound and true.

Why I will not Vote for the Democratic Ticket

I am opposed to the Democratic Party, and I will tell you why.
Every State that seceded from the United States was a Democratic State.
Every man that shot Union soldiers was a Democrat.
Every man that loves slavery better than Liberty was a Democrat.
The man that assassinated Abraham Lincoln was a Democrat.
Every man that sympathized with the assassin – every man glad that the noblest President ever elected was assassinated – was a Democrat’
Every man that wept over the corps of [end of] slavery was a Democrat.
Every man that cursed Lincoln because he issued the Proclamation of Emancipation – the grandest paper since the Declaration of Independence – every one of them was a Democrat.
Soldiers! Every scar you have got on your heroic bodies was given you by a Democrat. Every scar, every arm that is lacking, every limb that is gone, every scar is a souvenir of a Democrat.

The handbill then contrasted Republican and Democrats:
The Republicans have done some noble things – things that will be remembered as long as there is history. But there are some things they did not do.
They did not use an army to force slavery into Kansas…
They did not oppose emancipation/
They were not “Ku-Klux”
They did not scourge, and hang, and shoot, and murder men for opinions sake.
They did not organize the Louisiana white league or the South Carolina rifle clubs
They did not drench the South with the blood of inoffensive colored men…
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

famousdayandyear

« Reply #153 on: October 11, 2013, 07:06:32 pm »
I agree...

The forum is "eat up" with this nonsense going into the second day.
Like pulling damn teeth to get a specific answer.

Yall are aware I'm sure that OFA dispatches people with the simple mission to distract and disrupt--exactly what this poster is doing.  Does he/she not have a regular job, other than working possibly for the Obama team?  Is the nic a clue?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #154 on: October 11, 2013, 07:07:27 pm »
Excellent resource, Navy.  Thanks!

And it doesn't include Democrat Jim Crow laws, Democrat Woodrow Wilson's re-segregation of DC after the Republicans had integrated, the racist slaughter of abortion stemming from Margaret Sanger's over racism and her baby, Planned Parenthood, the fact that Republicans passed the Civil Rights laws while Democrats voted against it (including algore sr).

The history of liberalism has been racist from its beginnings.

And I want to know why this particular liberal supports the racism of the past and present?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #155 on: October 11, 2013, 07:09:48 pm »

Yall are aware I'm sure that OFA dispatches people with the simple mission to distract and disrupt--exactly what this poster is doing.  Does he/she not have a regular job, other than working possibly for the Obama team?  Is the nic a clue?

I think he's unified us, famous.

It's obvious to most of us that he's not genuine, and rather than distracting us, as he has planned, he's focused us on our common ideals.

(I don't want him to stay because he's lied, evaded and played games, but these two days haven't hurt us a bit.  JMHO).

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #156 on: October 11, 2013, 07:11:29 pm »
Yes.  And help others do it on their own.

It does absolutely no good, no matter how 'pure' one's intentions are, to create a completely dependent underclass.

Who thinks that Detroit is a good thing?  Who thinks that E. St. Louis is a good thing?  Or Washington DC, for that matter.

Liberalism HARMS people.

If I could get anything through to this youngster, it would be that he has been duped by the left and thinks that liberalism is actually helpful to the poor.

In truth, it's killing them.

Very well said!  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #157 on: October 11, 2013, 07:12:02 pm »

And laughing at everyone the whole time.

A troll is a troll is a troll...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2013, 07:13:58 pm »

I think we need a beer summit ...  :beer:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2013, 07:15:42 pm »

If you can prove he is from OFA I will ban him

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2013, 07:16:48 pm »
Take a nap and an interesting thread explodes.  :laugh:

First off - well done on serving. Kind of surprised you came out a Liberal, but you'll learn.

Now, you stated you believe that people should be empathetic and help each other. I totally agree. So - what exactly are you doing about that? Not in terms of supporting government programs, but you personally, using your own time and your own money.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

famousdayandyear

« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2013, 07:18:33 pm »
If you can prove he is from OFA I will ban him

Tell you what.  Just ban me.  Problem solved.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2013, 07:21:55 pm »
He's been leading you people around by the nose since he got here.

Wake up...

DCP said that in post #1.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2013, 07:25:26 pm »
This is why I told him to leave in the first place..then he does a thread and everyone rallies around him..very clever of him....big mistake doing a poll, lesson learned on that and will NEVER happen again.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2013, 07:27:55 pm »
DCP said that in post #1.

My take on it is that we all knew exactly what he was doing from the beginning.

He may think he's had the upper hand, but methinks he has been more of a mouse being batted around by a group of very intelligent cats.    :tongue2:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2013, 07:30:21 pm »
Great, so let's all go back to the taste great, less filling argument between RINO's and True Conservatives... that's real interesting discussion (not).

Washington has us divided. We need to unify to throw the bums out. You think congress is gonna vote for term limiting themselves? We complain and complain. Yet, every election we vote the incumbent back in. Sheesh. 

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2013, 07:33:47 pm »
This is why I told him to leave in the first place..then he does a thread and everyone rallies around him..

Leave me out of the 'everyone', please...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2013, 07:42:09 pm »
I think he's unified us, famous.

It's obvious to most of us that he's not genuine, and rather than distracting us, as he has planned, he's focused us on our common ideals.

(I don't want him to stay because he's lied, evaded and played games, but these two days haven't hurt us a bit.  JMHO).

Very true. Without his presence I don't think I would have know what brilliant posts you were capable of. Honest. Excellent prose verging on poetry. You da WOman!

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2013, 07:42:37 pm »
I'm working today helping the poor (me), so I haven't been able to get in on this juicy discussion. --Let me quickly say, famous, now, relax... yes, I thinks it's good to hear what L_S has to say. In fact I sense he's genuine in wanting to find common ground. Establishment pubbies and 'rats aren't getting the job done, right?  So maybe we could learn a little something from the opposition--who may in fact be here in good faith.

If he should happen to spew lies, we're big boys and girls, we can handle it. Besides, the Amen choir gets a little boring after a while. Don'tcha think?

What I notice since our friend L_S has dared to thread among us are the dozens of excellent posts that have been generated in response to the "opposition" he presents. So, yeah, bring it on L_S. I like being challenged. And I've always suspected the are some points of overlap between the extreme right and left.

:amen:

I don't know whether to be totally amused by the reaction to this guy or deeply disturbed by it.

Sounds like a certain contingent on here, and a large one at that, has found their Godlstein.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2013, 07:43:26 pm »
This is why I told him to leave in the first place..then he does a thread and everyone rallies around him..very clever of him....big mistake doing a poll, lesson learned on that and will NEVER happen again.

This is why Polls are so useless! They reflect only one instant in time and nothing else. I won't be so quick to vote in any future poll of members here. I've learned my lesson as well!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 07:51:22 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2013, 07:47:23 pm »
:amen:

I don't know whether to be totally amused by the reaction to this guy or deeply disturbed by it.

Sounds like a certain contingent on here, and a large one at that, has found their Godlstein.

You take a perverse pleasure in making me google things, don't you.  :laugh:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2013, 07:54:42 pm »
Very true. Without his presence I don't think I would have know what brilliant posts you were capable of. Honest. Excellent prose verging on poetry. You da WOman!

Why THANK you, kind sir! (ma'am??  sorry........I don't know!)

I have enjoyed the debate, and particularly reminiscing about how AWESOME the Tea Party has always been!

LandoLincoln's comparative post of the Tea Party and OWS made the whole thread worth it!

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2013, 07:55:47 pm »
You take a perverse pleasure in making me google things, don't you.

That's right, EC, that's exactly why I do it. Just to make you do some research. That plus I misspelled the name. It s/b "Goldstein" LOL.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2013, 07:58:41 pm »
You take a perverse pleasure in making me google things, don't you.

That's right, EC, that's exactly why I do it. Just to make you do some research. That plus I misspelled the name. It s/b "Goldstein" LOL.

I dunno - the misspelling lead to something instructive. http://tbogg.firedoglake.com/2009/03/09/a-canticle-for-godlstein/   :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 07:59:01 pm by EC »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2013, 07:58:56 pm »

Tea Party on the Mall - Before and After

THIS post!  Worth the price of admission!

And to think the poor young schleps whose future has been raped participated in the OWS filthy rallies while the adults who want to correct the rotten path America is on rallied as Tea Partiers.

I'd feel sorry for them if they hadn't put their own future in jeopardy by voting for a punk.