Author Topic: Religion of Peace Preacher Warns of Nairobi-Style Massacres in Britain [Next]  (Read 1753 times)

famousdayandyear

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/09/30/religion-of-peace-preacher-warns-of-nairobi-style-massacres-in-britain/

Religion of Peace Preacher Warns of Nairobi-Style Massacres in Britain

byBryan Preston
September 30, 2013 - 1:08 pm

Such peaceful instincts…

A hate preacher wanted for recruiting killers to the group that massacred civilians at a mall in Nairobi warned yesterday that Britain was the next target.

Abubaker Shariff Ahmed, who is known to his followers by the nickname Makaburi, meaning graveyard, said terrorists are planning to murder innocent Britons on their mission to impose Sharia law across the world.

Speaking exclusively to the Daily Mail, he named David Cameron as a specific target for the Al-Shabaab  terrorist group, which attacked the Westgate Mall in Nairobi, Kenya, last Saturday.

Asked if terror would be brought to Britain, Makaburi said: ‘Yes. The British will be targeted personally. That means tourists on the streets will be killed. You will all die.

‘The British should be taken out. Your presidents and your cabinets, they are guilty. Obama is a mass murderer. I would give my life to get his.

‘Same thing with David Cameron. Yes, they should be killed.’

At least this particular hate preacher isn’t living on welfare in London or New York. He’s living in Moumbasa, where a reporter can find him for a chat but authorities have yet to even question him about the Nairobi mall massacre.

Offline Cincinnatus

At least this particular hate preacher isn’t living on welfare in London or New York

Maybe so, but any number of his followers might be; and never forget, both countries, Britain and the US, invited these vipers in, especially Britain.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

Unfortunately, in the UK, one cannot defend one's self that way.

Offline mountaineer

Mr. M plans to run the Richmond (Va.) marathon in a few weeks. Given the number of Middle Easterners in that city, I'm a little apprehensive of a Boston-style attack.  :0001:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Mr. M plans to run the Richmond (Va.) marathon in a few weeks. Given the number of Middle Easterners in that city, I'm a little apprehensive of a Boston-style attack.  :0001:

I'm sure our DOJ, led by the incorruptible Mr. Eric Holder, has already checked into the possibility, found no probability and has closed the investigation, just as in Boston. :whistle:

Offline musiclady

The Twin Cities' Marathon is this Sunday and two family members are running.  Two of the Nairobi terrorists were Somali Minnesotans.

I'll join you in prayer!

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Unfortunately, in the UK, one cannot defend one's self that way.

Ah............but they still have kitchen knives, sticks and stones.........   
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

The Twin Cities' Marathon is this Sunday and two family members are running.  Two of the Nairobi terrorists were Somali Minnesotans.
I'll join you in prayer!
Definitely.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The way to defeat islam, is to kill them....innocent civilians too....by the tens and hundreds of thousands.

Worked with Germans and Japs.

Doing the pinpricks of a few here and a few there, giving them trials simply proves to the muslim, how weak we are.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The way to defeat islam, is to kill them....innocent civilians too....by the tens and hundreds of thousands.

Worked with Germans and Japs.

Doing the pinpricks of a few here and a few there, giving them trials simply proves to the muslim, how weak we are.

I'm with you.

By not speaking up for Islam's crimes against humanity, THEY'RE ALL GUILTY.

You wanna live?   Get yourself a Pope-figure to speak for the damned religion.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald