Author Topic: Bill Whittle: You really ought to go home McCain and Obama [What Really Happened to the F-22]  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://therightscoop.com/bill-whittle-you-really-ought-to-go-home-mccain-and-obama/

Bill Whittle: You really ought to go home McCain and Obama
Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on September 26th, 2013 
Another excellent Afterburner.

Bill Whittle explains what really happened to the F-22 and why McCain and Obama need to go home because of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9VCs_GpJIg

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

McCain must want to go out with a bang! What  idiots and embarrassment he and Obama are.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
McCain almost gave the Europeans (Airbus) a multi-billion dollar deal to provide the US Air Force with new airborne tankers to replace the KC-135s.

He pushed too hard and the bid was so rigged against Boeing that on appeal, the Air Force was smacked down hard for suck ineptitude.  The contract was rebid and Boeing won.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Rapunzel

I think the comments over the years about McCain being the Manchurian candidate are unfortunately too accurate.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
I think the comments over the years about McCain being the Manchurian candidate are unfortunately too accurate.

Yep, I have no doubt that either the Soviets or the Chicoms brain washed him while he was a guest at the Hanoi Hilton.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline flowers

Yep

Offline Olivia

McCain is obsessed with himself and the media.  I have turned a mere dislike into a full throttled disgust concerning the man.  I despise what he has become and hope this will be his last term in the senate.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline happyg

McCain is obsessed with himself and the media.  I have turned a mere dislike into a full throttled disgust concerning the man.  I despise what he has become and hope this will be his last term in the senate.

Somehow, that man would get elected without a single vote. Either that, or the democrats voted for him last go round.

Offline Rapunzel

Somehow, that man would get elected without a single vote. Either that, or the democrats voted for him last go round.

They did. The head of the AZ GOP is one of his lackeys and changed the rules for the primary to allow democrats to vote and then changed it back after the primary.  Conservatives were really angry about it.

Offline Olivia

They did. The head of the AZ GOP is one of his lackeys and changed the rules for the primary to allow democrats to vote and then changed it back after the primary.  Conservatives were really angry about it.

Even more reason to dislike him.  If he runs again, it won't be for the good of the country, it will be because he can't stand the thought of doing without all the media attention.
My gosh, he's already eighty something! 
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim