Author Topic: Liberal talker Mike Malloy offers weapon to murder Sen. Ted Cruz  (Read 1216 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liberal talker Mike Malloy offers weapon to murder Sen. Ted Cruz
« on: September 26, 2013, 03:00:40 pm »
http://www.examiner.com/article/liberal-talker-mike-malloy-offers-weapon-to-murder-sen-ted-cruz

September 26, 2013
Joe Newby

After Ted Cruz's marathon 21-hour filibuster on the Senate floor, liberal talk show host Mike Malloy expressed a desire to see the Texas Republican killed, offering to provide the murder weapon, Newsbusters' Tim Graham reported Wednesday.

"And wing nut radio host Mark Levin or Levin said yesterday, the Republican leader in the Senate, Mitch McConnell, just stabbed Ted Cruz and Mike Lee in the back! Oh, what if that were true? Oh my God, oh my God! Mitch! I tell you what! I'll make you a deal! I'll provide the butcher knife," he said.

Cruz has come under fire for his effort to defund Obamacare from both sides of the political aisle, but liberal rhetoric, as usual, has gone over the top.

MSNBC's Chris Matthews, for example, called Cruz a "problem for our Republic," and Graham added, talk show host Thom Hartmann compared Cruz to a Taliban-style suicide-bomber.

It's not the first time Malloy has expressed a desire to see conservatives and Republicans murdered.

Last November, Malloy said he wished an "angel of the Lord" would kill every member of the Tea Party by cutting off their heads.

“These Tea Bag bas***ds who by the way, I just wish they would all just go away -- or, like in Passover, I just wish there was an angel of the Lord that would pass over -- instead of killing the first born in all the households of Egypt just wipe out all the Tea Baggers,” he said.

“Just, you know, the terrible swift sword, just lob their heads off,” he added.

In May 2011, Malloy suggested that SEAL team 6 assassinate George W. Bush.

More recently, he said he wished the entire Republican Party was dead.

"But I have an interest in seeing the entire Republican Party die. I mean, on their backs, their little squiggly legs up in their air. I want to see the Republican Party dead," he said.

Malloy is not alone in his desire to see Republicans and conservatives murdered.

As we have reported over the last three years, liberals have repeatedly expressed genocidal fantasies involving conservatives, Republicans, supporters of gun rights and the NRA.

Now, it seems some on the left -- like Mike Malloy -- want to murder those who oppose Obamacare.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Liberal talker Mike Malloy offers weapon to murder Sen. Ted Cruz
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 03:38:54 pm »
Malloy is no longer on the radio here in the Seattle area.   I use to tune in once in a while just for the laugh. He is one disturbed individual.    He was always pushing the decency envelope saying every nasty word in the book he could get away with,  except the “F-word”.    On several occasions I heard him say that a certain Republican politician and  even  Christian Evangelist deserve death.  During the 2012 campaign season he was using the radio to ask Anonymous (from occupy fame) to hack into and rig voting machines to favor Obama.    I would think using the air waves to ask someone to commit a felony would be a felony in itself, but apparently if you are on the Left it is OK. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 05:36:50 pm »
  I would think using the air waves to ask someone to commit a felony would be a felony in itself, but apparently if you are on the Left it is OK. 
You'd think offering to provide a weapon to murder a member of Congress would be a federal crime.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 06:17:18 pm »
You'd think offering to provide a weapon to murder a member of Congress would be a federal crime.  :shrug:

I thought the same thing.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 08:41:24 pm »
Solicitation to commit murder. Surely it violates state law.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 10:54:13 pm »
I would think using the air waves to ask someone to commit a felony would be a felony in itself, but apparently if you are on the Left it is OK.
It is, and Hal Turner is sitting in jail for doing just that.

Of course, Hal Turner also was a white supremacist, and there are certain toes you just do not step on with this administration.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 12:33:56 am »
He used to be on WLS AM for a bit. A very nasty person..
"If we die, we want people to accept it. We're in a risky business, and we hope that if anything happens to us it will not delay the program. The conquest of space is worth the risk of life."

Gus Grissom