Author Topic: Tom Coburn to MSNBC: ‘I’m No Longer a Conservative’ According to Ted Cruz  (Read 18520 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sink....never go fishing with Cincy or Famous!

... or Lipstick    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Oh but they are; they're just about republicans whom you loathe.  Considering your sometimes vicious comments about republicans whom you hate, you might go and read up on the 11th Commandment, which was in fact designed precisely to address the damage liberals like you have historically done to the GOP.

But, as you say, "Carry on."

Then again, if you hate what you read on this forum so much, why on Earth are you here?  Masochism?
I don't loathe any Republican.  I think they are all great.  I just sometimes disagree with tactics, and I would ask you to point to any of my posts as vicious about any GOP member.  I save my venom for rats.  If Ted Cruz wins the GOP nomination he is my guy and I will defend him even if I think he is wrong, because he will certainly be 10 times better than a rat.  I find it sad that you view me as a liberal.  8888crybaby

You Oceander, are one big reason I come here.  I respect your opinion and I want to listen to opinions that are close to my own because I reject liberalism as a workable ideology.  Some times I stop by to reaffirm my views and sometimes to challenge them.  Because I am interested in my children's future and American politics.  I am sorry you found offense in my posts but I think there are some strong differences between Clinton and Dole, and my opinions are mine.

Offline sinkspur

You are exactly right.  NO ONE is trashing anyone's service to their country.  That is the distinction that certain people purposely ignore when they look for excuses to come here to vent their unresolved inner anger issues, and trash the forum and other posters.   Which is exactly what Sinkspur has been doing here the past few days. 

Now I guess I'll stand back while Sinky's defenders arrive and scold the rest of us for ((cough)) picking on him.

Whatever  you say, LOH. 

I'm as happy as a clam. I have NO anger issues.  Sure looked like Bigun trashed McCain's service  to me by implying he sold out to the Viet Cong, but it's no worse than the garbage constantly spewed on TOS. 

You can pick on me all you want, sweetcakes.  Since myst told me it's a free-for-all here, I'm in hog heaven.

Bring on the hogs.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Sink....never go fishing with Cincy or Famous!

... or Lipstick    :laugh:

Never take Cincy fishin' with you without someone else.  If you do, he'll drink all the beer.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Now I guess I'll stand back while Sinky's defenders arrive and scold the rest of us for ((cough)) picking on him.

What was THAT for?

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This thread has run it's course...enough with the insults.....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34